RC poster

MY slash keeps flipping backwards

I just broke in my new nitro 2wd slash. When approaching top speed it flips backwards. Any suggestions for fixing this problem?

Sounds like the parachute effect. You may want to cut some of the windows out to let the air exit from underneath.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    Well..it has several new holes in the top of the body now from flipping and sliding on it's back for about 100 ft. Going 50mph lol. What windows do you suggest I cut out? It came with all that back portion cut out from the factory. I was initially thinking it needed stiffer shocks in the rear.

RC Qualifier
    Cut a square hole or circle in the windshield.... Air will Pass through the Body more & add better engine cooling too You could add some lead weights to the front if you like that would help too... IF anything I would soften up the front springs & stiffen the rear springs ( I bet your Slash likes to squat in the rear when you mash the throttle ) I had a Nitro Slayer way back in the day before I converted over to electric & that's what I did to my SLAYER ran a lot better too just with those little upgrades... ( MAN wish I would of never SOLD my SLAYER ) Had a 4-Tec too Wish I still had that car too.....
    Last edited by grave75; 04-27-2017 at 05:21 AM.

I had the same problem with my Nitro Rustler. I used stick on wheel weights and I also have it geared waaaaaay high in fact I don't think I could gear it any higher 24 tooth clutch bell proline moab tires and a pretty small spur gear. It does still like to bring the front end up a little bit when you're doing about 70. In your case I would stick some weight on the front and try running it without the body a couple times.
    if you fall, I'll catch you! - Your Floor