RC Racer

Have you seen the real DCB M41 in action?

I bought this boat and have had it for 3 weeks now, but I just finally on youtube watched video of the real full size version of our boat and OMG they are ferocious. They are just amazing to watch fly through to water at 160 mph.

RC Competitor
    I got out to that lake in Canada all the time, they are so fast and very loud.
    They are defentially a work of art.

My brother used to pump gas and he said it was $1500 - $2000 to fill the tank which gave them 3-4 hours of run time.

Still would want one if I had enough money...

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RcManChild View Post
    I got out to that lake in Canada all the time, they are so fast and very loud.
    They are defentially a work of art.

My brother used to pump gas and he said it was $1500 - $2000 to fill the tank which gave them 3-4 hours of run time.

Still would want one if I had enough money...
    And the merc 1050's are only good for 80-90 hrs if your lucky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Yeah, if I had an extra half mil in the bank I would get one, LOL. Out of my pocket change range.

If you can truly afford the boat you're not worried about the cost of a fill up ... or an engine rebuild.
    Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.

RC Racer
    Just once, I want to ride in one. It's got to be crazy to ride in one.

RC Racer
    Riding down the road on a business trip on I 40 in Tenn. and saw a red DCB M38 on a tractor trailer.

RC Enthusiast
    Yes there bad to the bone!!

RC Enthusiast
    And people think RC is expensive. You can buy a new Traxxas M41 for about what it would cost to run a real one for about an hour.

RC Enthusiast
    Very true. I have a friend that just a 1/4 mil speed boat. Going for a 100 mph lake ride this
    Summer. Boat tops out around 160mph he said. Wahoooo

RC Champion
    Ya I've seen a lot of them, they are works of art. They are built about 30min away from my house.

RC Enthusiast
    Motorhead that's awesome!!

RC Competitor
    Ontario, Canada with all the hillbillies:)
    I have a checkmate vision 221, dude it's fast we can go 150-180 easily search up the boat on google images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by xXsnipedoggyXx View Post
    I have a checkmate vision 221, dude it's fast we can go 150-180 easily search up the boat on google images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That sounds a bit out there for that hull. I've got a similar sized boat, a 21ft eliminator that tops out at 65mph on gps.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by 96motorhead View Post
    That sounds a bit out there for that hull. I've got a similar sized boat, a 21ft eliminator that tops out at 65mph on gps.
    I second that. I don't have an eliminator but have a fountain .

RC Enthusiast
    I love fast boats, Just can't afford them its why I run the RC Scale M41, It can even get expensive fast..I'm learning anything that involves water is luxury..

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid1 View Post
    I love fast boats, Just can't afford them its why I run the RC Scale M41, It can even get expensive fast..I'm learning anything that involves water is luxury..
    Speed changes you. It is very addicting . I love my Rc boats , they are a ton of fun to run as well. That is why I keep buying them.

RC Enthusiast
    Magnum500sw , I agree.. I love speed use to race the GNCC Cross country circuit on my KTM 02 520 exc 100 mph dirt bike.
    My friends eliminator boat with his built blown engine run up to 105 mph in a short span . Now he has the larger 4 seater Nor-Tech with 2 1000 hp engines he runs poker runs all over the east coast with. Love to listen to the twin engines and watch them scoot across the water. Its the life of a millionaire..

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid1 View Post
    Magnum500sw , I agree.. I love speed use to race the GNCC Cross country circuit on my KTM 02 520 exc 100 mph dirt bike.
    My friends eliminator boat with his built blown engine run up to 105 mph in a short span . Now he has the larger 4 seater Nor-Tech with 2 1000 hp engines he runs poker runs all over the east coast with. Love to listen to the twin engines and watch them scoot across the water. Its the life of a millionaire..
    I never did try Gncc , but I always thought it was cool. No poker runs for me , just a weekend warrior.

I remember as a kid waking up in our tent in the morning to the sound of a finely tuned V8. We're talking big time, 400-450 HP! That's enough for what amounts to large ponds but they call lakes back in western Kansas, lol.