I need help asap!!!!

I NEED HELP ASAP! I ordered the integy latrax rally aluminum diff housing and it just came in the mail today. I take apart my car and I found out the diff doesn't even fit! I am using the GPM aluminum and steel ball diff they make for the latrax vehicles so I want to know if the stock diffs fit and if not than how did everyone else get it to work fine.

RC Enthusiast
    Which part doesn't fit? Can you post a picture? I don't have those housings yet, but planned on getting them sometime.

It was just that the GPM diffs because I have a all steel Team Associated 18t diff setup in the rear and those fit just fine! So I to a bit from a dremel set and put it on a drill and shaved the part on the aluminum outdrives of the GPM diffs where the bearing stops and now it works great It just took me about an hour. So far it seems to be very durable and well made. And it looks great. Though something to know is that the stock bearings that go on the diff outdrives are a little thinner than the TRB Rc bearing set.

I do recommend this differential housing, but one more thing for you to know is that the diff housing comes with screws but the screw thread is a bit different than the stock screws so be careful with the screws provided.

I probably will post pics soon once I figure out how