RC Enthusiast

Unhappy How to fit body mount on flm ext chassie

Hello i have some trouble to get the body to fit on my bandit vxl and i have upgrade it with flm extended chassies and i also have the flm rear shock tower but not the upperchassie in front becouse it was out of stock right now. And i ordered a clear body from a rustler + front body posts.but my biggest problems is the original drilled holes is about 5cm to short to fit the extended chassie so i drilled new holes for the rear post + the antenna hole but it looks like **** so i ordered a new proline desert rat body to day and hope that works better.

I think im not the only one with this problems
    Or if someone have a solution for this
    Or even better if where i can find a body whithout holes. /thanks
    Traxxas bandit vxl/tsm.
    La trax alias quad.

I had the same problem with the integy aluminum kit posts. I had to attach the stock front body mounts back on. of course I have a 2006 Rustler if that matters.
    Choose Life !!!

RC Enthusiast
    The only post mount i found was a aluminium bracket with magnets. But i searched for a body for flm ext chassie and it looks like a 1/8 scale should fit on it
    Traxxas bandit vxl/tsm.
    La trax alias quad.

Cool! I hope it works out for you. I know you are anxious to get its wheels turning, on whatever it is you drive on. Have fun!
    Choose Life !!!

RC Enthusiast
    I got a proline desert rat body for a rustler to day and it was uncut and no holes drilled so it fits nice on flm chassie . Good to know if other have a projects
    Traxxas bandit vxl/tsm.
    La trax alias quad.