RC Enthusiast

Camber & Toe-In Adjustments

I recently installed some new Hot Racing drive shafts (RVO288E06) in the rear of my 1/10 E-Revo. I also installed some Integy suspension arms up front & RPM arms in the rear. The rest of the drivetrain/suspension setup is stock. When I installed the Hot Racing shafts, they went on easily, but I got the feeling that it would work better had I upgraded the entire component (knuckes, etc.). Anyway, since installing the shafts, my camber is way off. I know the video example shows mismatched tires (waiting for new ones to come in the mail after stripping my street rims), but I'm really sorta stumped. It feels like there is very little in the way of adjustment even possible with the stock tie-rods. I tried every possible combination & they still wind up out of whack. Before I spend more cash to make every wheel have matching components, I wanted to see if I could get any advice.

Thanks.

looks like the pillow ball needs screwed in.. and should line things out

edit scroll down

https://traxxas.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5570206
    Last edited by 87 GN; 05-05-2017 at 09:51 PM.
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Enthusiast
    Yeah, it seems like screwing those almost all the way in is the only way it will tighten and get rid of all of that extra play, but I feel like I've tried every option. I will try again with the new tires and see if I can get it a little closer...but for all of the complicated adjustments available for this truck, I am surprised to see how limited these particular adjustments seem...or maybe I'm just still a little bit green when it comes to these more 'modern' models. Thanks for the tips; I'll report back when the package from Tower arrives.