Thread: No steering

No steering

Was out bashing today with the kids when the gt caught a pebble in the steering linkage and would only turn left. Before I removed the pebble I could hear the servo and see the wheels move a little. Now after the pebble has been removed there is no movement from the steering at all the servo isn't even trying to move. Does that happen alot with these 2075 servos? Should I do a Warranty clam or upgrade?

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Sounds like you may have stripped a gear. You could call Traxxas and try for warranty.
    Stampede 4x4/Slash 4x4/Xmaxx/Alias/GT

I called them. The tech said the motor probably burnt up. New one is on the way.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rustlerstein View Post
    I called them. The tech said the motor probably burnt up. New one is on the way.

Yea sometime that's the case TRAXXAS has an awesome warranty dept though... Last summer I bought 4 TRAXXAS 5000 Mah ID 3 cell Lipos from my HS & two of them puffed really bad after the 1st run after a full charge. TRAXXAS sent me out 2 brand new one's next day. As long as you have your sales slip proving your in the warranty period for the covered part TRAXXAS has no problem sending you out a replacement part.