RC Enthusiast

Erevo turns full right sometimes when car is reversed.

First I would like to say I am new to electric but not to the hobby. I have been into nitro and gas planes and trucks for years. This is my very first electric anything and I went ahead and upgraded right from the beginning. I have an erevo brushless edition with mamba monster 2 esc and a 2650kv castle motor. I'm running 6s with two 3s 5000mah lipos. I have upgraded to summit axles and have the castle creations castle link wire plugged in straight to the esc and receiver so I don't have to keep taking the receiver box apart. Everything else on the truck is the way it came. My problem is every few times I put the truck in reverse it will turn sharp right. When this happens I can stop the truck and the wheels will stay turned to the side. Then after a second or two they will re center by themselves. What is going on here and has anyone had this problem and know what I need to do to fix it? Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by fordgtr06; 05-18-2017 at 12:51 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    I'm sorry I actually have the 2200kv motor.

well the 2200 is a better choice.....

as for the issue, might be a servo going out? Did you align / center the servos. They are not adjusted very well from factory.

vid post 244
    https://traxxas.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5394673
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Racer
    Try turning the tsm off and see if it still happens.

RC Enthusiast
    I will try this and see if this helps but the servos actually stay turned for a second or so and then you can hear and see them turn the wheels back straight.

RC Enthusiast
    I will try this 87 GN and see if this helps but the servos actually stay turned for a second or so and then you can hear and see them turn the wheels back straight.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atonimo View Post
    Try turning the tsm off and see if it still happens.
    I don't think I have tsm. I linked this with an older radio with the docking station because that's what all my traxxas models are on. How can I tell if I have tsm without running the vehicle? Or will I just have to test run it with the knob off and on to see?

the rx will have a TSM slot..
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Enthusiast
    Ok thanks. I tried cutting the knob full left and it didn't seem to act up again but I didn't get to try it long before I blew a tire. New ones come today so this afternoon I should be able to run it long enough to see if this fixed the problem. Thanks for your help!!