RC Enthusiast

First buyer of 4tec gt40 on east coast long island

Here she is, and a couple of videos for yas, click on youtube links under picture

https://youtu.be/8fUnW9pN04M

https://youtu.be/KPqHKBBPNFY

RC Qualifier
    so far the only color i have seen in vids and pics is blue. anybody out there got a red one?

RC Qualifier
    I'm wondering if the blue ones are the only ones available. I have yet to see another color. Only one lhs near me has them any only in blue. I'm tempted to go get one. Problem is I got one on preorder cheaper online and in grey which I like better. Just no telling how long before I get it.
    Stampede 4x4/Slash 4x4/Xmaxx/Alias/GT

I'm in the same boat and starting to wonder the same, I pre-ordered red from LHS, he called me when a few blues came in and asked if I would rather but I think the red looks best IMO so I'll wait…
    Sla2hP4deXSummitRusty2TRX4Bigfoot#14TEC2.0Rally

I picked up mine yesterday. LHS got only 2 and they were both blue. I think the red pops a bit more but I like the blue. I was on the fence about what color I wanted anyway. Changing the body color down the road is an option anyway.
    On the plus side while I was picking up my car UPS just delivered them their first batch of replacement parts. They didn't know exactly what they received but at least it is a bit reassuring to know I can get replacement parts already without having to order them online.
    3RusterXL5
    4Nitro4Tec
    "Snap On"Alias
    Craniac

RC Competitor
    Picked mine up today with a buddy, his is red, mine is blue. No gray in sight! Cant wait to get home from work and let this thing rip. I have a VXL system sitting and waiting.
    Slash 4x4 XMaxx Ford GT TRX-4 UDR

My Red is supposed to come in today...

Edit:
    Just got the text I can come get it!! Of course stuck at work too...
    Last edited by SummitonSlingrs; 05-25-2017 at 03:50 PM.
    Sla2hP4deXSummitRusty2TRX4Bigfoot#14TEC2.0Rally

RC Qualifier
    When I got my GT from my HS I did not care on the color ( I was @ my HS the next morning actually took 1 of my paid time off days from work at 10:30am sitting on my lawn chair drinking a coffee waiting for the shop owners to open at 11:00am LOL ).... The wife of the HS actually told me she kinda figured I would be at the Shop 1st thing since I been stopping in every day since beginning of May LOL

Color does not matter to me with new TRAXXAS R/C's Yea there was a guy @ my HS the day I picked up my GT & he was 100% waiting for a RED GT my HS owner told him they did not know when they would have the Red GT's in stock the wife of the HS said there warehouse where they get there stock from send's what they have in stock to meet the order. MY HS ordered 4 GT's originally 2 Blue GT's came in... The HS is still waiting on the other two I stopped in my HS yesterday to tell how my GT was running & they still have not gotten the other 2 GT's in yet But both Blue GT's are gone that same guy came in a few hours later in the afternoon & he got the other Blue GT he said he was tired of waiting LOL he said he will just get a Red GT body down the road & after all that talk he was going to wait wound up picking up a Blue GT anyway LOL LOL

RC Qualifier
    I wanted grey but did the same thing. Tired of waiting and saw the date got pushed back so I just went with blue. Doesn't matter at this point. Had a wreak and damaged the body. Oh well that's why they make replacements lol
    Stampede 4x4/Slash 4x4/Xmaxx/Alias/GT