RC Racer

TRX-4 Body aftermarket options?

Wonder if there are any Hardbodies/Lexan bodies that will fit on to the truck like D110 Pickup truck as example?

dont mind the body that it comes with but curious with all the aftermarket options are there any Proline, JConcept's..... so many others to name

I understand the truck is new to market. i am sure more will come but thought that there has got to be something similar out there that would fit

D110 pickup? Links or photos of this to share?

RC poster

RC Qualifier
    I am hoping I can make something like this work. Its a little bit longer wheelbase wise, but narrower by a bit. Hoping I can find someone who has one that measure the exact width for me.

https://www.asiatees.com/display?bra...=All&id=130588

Quote Originally Posted by Perkul8r View Post
    I am hoping I can make something like this work. Its a little bit longer wheelbase wise, but narrower by a bit. Hoping I can find someone who has one that measure the exact width for me.

https://www.asiatees.com/display?bra...=All&id=130588
    WOW that's awesome! The TRX-4 does have an adjustable wheel base so this may fit. I love the D110 pickup. First time I ever seen one now I want one. The scale detail on this is fantastic.

I also love the idea of the spare on the hood, but not sure how that would work given body mounting post n clips. Somebody mentioned the idea of moving the TRX-4 spare to the hood... Great Scott or mwe maybe?

RC Qualifier
    The spare is pretty big on the trx4. Not sure if it would look goofy or not. Most of those hardbody d110's I've seen run 4.19 or smaller tires. So they look more realistic to the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Turnbuckle Jr. mwe-maxxowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeteffect View Post
    WOW that's awesome! The TRX-4 does have an adjustable wheel base so this may fit. I love the D110 pickup. First time I ever seen one now I want one. The scale detail on this is fantastic.

I also love the idea of the spare on the hood, but not sure how that would work given body mounting post n clips. Somebody mentioned the idea of moving the TRX-4 spare to the hood... Great Scott or mwe maybe?

It was great Scott. Anything is possible 😊.

I will NOT be running the original body or the spare. As soon as I figure out what fits it gets a light lexan body or a cage of some sort.

I agree that d110 truck is AWESOME!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    460, straightpipes, buried throttle, nuff said :D

RC Qualifier

TRX-4 Body aftermarket options?

Quote Originally Posted by mwe-maxxowner View Post
    It was great Scott. Anything is possible .

I will NOT be running the original body or the spare. As soon as I figure out what fits it gets a light lexan body or a cage of some sort.

I agree that d110 truck is AWESOME!

I'll be running the stock body for a while. Spending my entire rc budget on the truck it'll be a little while before I can get some money saved up for other parts.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. mwe-maxxowner's Avatar
    I would imagine I can fenagle a stampede body to get the job done for a while.

460, straightpipes, buried throttle, nuff said :D

RC Qualifier
    If I could get a JVLT or a HUMVEE body I would be all over getting a TRX4. But Landrover... bleh.

This probably would have been a better question to ask after it's more readily available to the public. At this point most people are just guessing what will fit...

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
    This probably would have been a better question to ask after it's more readily available to the public. At this point most people are just guessing what will fit...
    Agreed Ran mine for a couple hours last night and a couple things became apparent. If you plan on running it in competition the body has to go. It will be my show body. It really is well done but it really makes the truck top heavy. I ran over my crawl area with and with out the body and it you can really tell the difference. I am going to have to find a low, light, body, Ill just wait and see what others come up with. The other area is the bumpers, they are huge and really extend the length of the vehicle. I'm told that where the bumpers install to the chassis are the same as many other aftermarket bumpers. IMO for the casual basher/crawler the body will work fine.
    "Better Old and Devious than Young and Exuberant"

I am sure proline will come up with some bods.

RC poster
    I can't wait to get a spare stock body and paint it a proper British Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattism78 View Post
    I can't wait to get a spare stock body and paint it a proper British Green.
    Actually I'm surprised that they don't have British Green. It was the most common color for older land rovers.
    MAN, Use Common Sense.
    Outside? THERE IS NO BOX !

RC Competitor
    Iam sure traxxa will come out with a green one soon..since the prototype was green

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Thanks for the responses everyone. Been busy last couple days.

RC poster
    Just some suggestions but who would be up for some old 50s GMC or Willys pickup bodies, even 40s power wagon. maybe a H1 hummer. I haven't seen any out there yet.

Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    My ascender k5 blazer body is almost a perfect fit. Any body that fits an ascender at wheel base option 4 should fit. This trx chassis is just plain bigger than most of the trucks out there. Many bodies are gonna be small for it. Best bet would be to take to hobby shop and match up wheelbase and especially width. Not sure if the axles can be narrowed. If so, it would open up many options.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Racer
    I just put a jconcepts 93 f250 single cap body on my trx4. I used revo rod ends on my rear links and it fits almoast perfect. Its the right width for the trx4 and really makes the truck alot lighter and it has better clearance from over hanging obstacles.