RC poster

Question Best ways to mount a spoiler on a rustler?

So I got a rusty for my birthday, (my awesome still runs the old nitro savage 21) and I've been loving it. I've basically done everything to my car that I can, except for a spoiler. I just love the way they look and it might help a little bit for speedruns. I rigged one spoiler up on my car using a HPI Vorza Flux wing mount, and a 1/8th scale E-Revo spoiler but sadly the spoiler came in bent so I'm looking for a new setup. Does anyone have any idea how to mount a spoiler on a rustler without cutting down the shell, or is it impossible? (I don't want to cannibalize my already dirty hawaian shell)

Thanks for any advice you might have!

I like the Losi wing mounts but are very hard to find. The last two I installed I used the Revo mounts (modified) and Revo wing and the other I mounted where the original body wing went with modified spacers and mounting hardware from the Bandit less the actual wing rod. You can practically get any wing mount to work with a little work but the Losi fits best. I don;t remember the pn though
    T/SportMax/Slayer Pro/Bandit
    Stampede/Rustler

RC poster
    Thanks for the advice

one I was going to get for my next build....
    https://www.amainhobbies.com/hb-raci...bs67521/p28298
    I like the adjustability
    T/SportMax/Slayer Pro/Bandit
    Stampede/Rustler

RC Turnbuckle Jr.

This ones part of the body. Looks pretty good. But I don't run this body for speed. Just cruising