Thread: no power!!

RC Racer

no power!!

my alias is about three months old and has been awesome, i did the micro motors upgrade and a week later it keeps saying my batteries are dead i have three stock batteries and they are all charging correctly, i just want to fly again!!
    Hey kid that's not a toy!!

RC Qualifier
    Put the Stock Alias motors back in ( If you have them ) & do a comparison with both motors. Check everything on your alias I remember when I had my alias if I landed at a weird angle and 1 of the props hit the ground I threw off the alignment of the motor ( I ran my alias Stock never had an issue ) I miss flying my Alias more so at night LOL

But I gave my Alias to a nice kid that moved in on our block 2 years older than my step son ( he is into anything that flew ) & wished he had a drone his mom is a single mom works 2 jobs SO I helped him out My 10 yr old step son plays with him my step son came to me & said to me Dad would you mind if I gave him my Old Stock Bandit so we both had trucks to play with ( My step son graduated from the Rig I got him an E-Revo ) to Brushless Power like his old-man LOL But it was nice that my Step Son Cares too @ his age So I said go ahead so now there both happy running R/C's Sorry for the rant just wanted to share

RC Racer
    that's awesome man good for u and ur son there should be more people like u guys! so i upped my batteries a little went from 600mah to 850mah i get about 7-9 mins fight time now just wish it was faster! lol
    Hey kid that's not a toy!!