RC Qualifier

Personal opinion on the gt

After waiting so long for it to come out , all the anticipation and excitement of it finally arriving I received my car from tower hobbies today. First off guys I do not know who claimed this car was slop free it has lots of slop between the control arms and bulkheads . Car seems to feel like it has a little to much drag even for a 4wd . The one thing I really do not like is the way the motor is mounted it is not a very reliable way of holding a motor . If you tighten the screws that hold the plate that pushes down on the motor mount it makes the gear mesh to tight . I like the car overal but I think there is a few thinks that would have made this car a little better .what do you guys think ? What are your likes and dislikes ? Ps it's a red one

RC Qualifier
    I think it could of been better but for the price point it's a good car. Could use some better parts here and there. I'm on the fence about selling mine already. Nothing with the car just gonna stick more to off road
    Stampede 4x4/Slash 4x4/Xmaxx/Alias/GT

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by tallj2000 View Post
    I think it could of been better but for the price point it's a good car. Could use some better parts here and there. I'm on the fence about selling mine already. Nothing with the car just gonna stick more to off road
    Exactly. Bang for the buck.

I have a castle sidewinder 5700kv in mine. Definitely need better tires.
    Went to buy a lipo, walked out with a XMAXX.