RC poster

Why is the Deegan Rally car listed as discontinued on Towerhobbies?

Why is the Deegan Rally Car listed as discontinued on www.towerhobbies.com? It doesn't even say it's on backorder. What's up with that? http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXGPAE&P=ML

That would be a question to ask Tower. They are not the say all/end all of what is to come, the manufacturer is. If you want to buy it you can go to Traxxas' site and purchase it.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    Also, why isn't there a separate section on the forums for the DEEGAN rally?

RC poster
    @skrizz that IS a good question. Thanks for the reply @Double G I have done just that and will see what they say.
    Last edited by Pedeman1982; 06-10-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skrizz View Post
    Also, why isn't there a separate section on the forums for the DEEGAN rally?
    I believe that the Deegan rally would fall under the category of "1/10 Rally".
    "Gone racing"

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SlashMaxx4x4 View Post
    I believe that the Deegan rally would fall under the category of "1/10 Rally".
    I would like to see a separate thread as some of the parts from the 1/10 rally don't fit the DEEGAN. That's like saying the new ford GT should be under the 4tec thread.

Quote Originally Posted by skrizz View Post
    I would like to see a separate thread as some of the parts from the 1/10 rally don't fit the DEEGAN. That's like saying the new ford GT should be under the 4tec thread.
    Well, it should.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC poster
    OK here is Tower's VERY INTERESTING response to my email:

Dear Tower Hobbies Customer,

Thank you for contacting Tower Hobbies. While we carry many Traxxas items, we do not carry all of them. This may be because Traxxas has a target area for sales of a particular model or Tower Hobbies has something similar and decided not to have the two models competing for sale. WE apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
    We appreciate your time and business with us.

RC Qualifier
    The problem is with tower every time they run out on stock with a product it says discontinued.traxxas just shipped out a bunch of them last week.they just came out with the car why would it be discontinued

RC poster
    @Albie72, I know, right. I don't see why it would be discontinued since as you said, it's a new model. Oh well. I'm gonna get a Bigfoot #1 instead now.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedeman1982 View Post
    @Albie72, I know, right. I don't see why it would be discontinued since as you said, it's a new model. Oh well. I'm gonna get a Bigfoot #1 instead now.
    It's discontinued because right after they released it Deegan signed with monster instead of NOS

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewartr831 View Post
    It's discontinued because right after they released it Deegan signed with monster instead of NOS
    So maybe Traxxas will update to a monster body?
    -Super hopped MERV
    -Lidz by Skrizz

Local hobby shop is only chance to get Deegan Rally car. I think TRX4 and Ford GT gonna be discontinued too. Because of licensed Ford and Landrover and looks like special edition. Better to get it quick before sold out and Ebay is gonna be your nightmare because of Ebay seller sells at high price.

Today I purchased Deegan Rally and Ford GT at local hobby shop then I saw guy restock Deegan Rally and Ford GT. Seems like they still have some more. Wow. You guys should go to your LHS.������

RC Qualifier
    My local hobby shop just rec 2 of them.tower always says discontinued when there out of stock they did that with associated monster truck to

RC Enthusiast
    Tower hobbies from what I understand don't carry traxxas products anymore. And further more the deagan rally is the same chassis as the telleride.
    Sometimes you have to turn right to go left !!