RC Competitor

How much is my rustler worth

It's fully aluminum and never been used aluminum beadlock wheels and tires. Planning to put on market place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    as with most things... it's worth what somebody is willing to pay for it... look very nice though.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by SL4SHGT8BASHER View Post
    as with most things... it's worth what somebody is willing to pay for it... look very nice though.
    Yes just put it in the marketplace hoping to get some hits it's a very nice but expensive machine haha

Sweet Ride! For someone that wants a nice car that does not want to spend the time building one, would pay a pretty penny I'm sure. And I know there are many out there.What kind of motor you running? I can see that catching a few bucks for the person that has all the money. I would say money well spent! Good luck! What type tires are those?
    Last edited by lektro; 06-09-2017 at 05:24 PM.
    Choose Life !!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by lektro View Post
    Sweet Ride! For someone that wants a nice car that does not want to spend the time building one, would pay a pretty penny I'm sure. And I know there are many out there. I can see that catching a few bucks for the person that has all the money. What kind of motor you running. I would say money well spent on that! Good luck! What type tires are those?
    It's an XL-5. Probably the titan

Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    It's an XL-5. Probably the titan
    Yeah I didn't know he had it out for sale Grip. I just looked. Ever seen the tire before? They look pretty sweet! The GTO 400 was my favorite muscle car, in the good ole days.
    Last edited by lektro; 06-09-2017 at 05:33 PM.
    Choose Life !!!

RC Competitor
    Here is some more pics for you guys I'll check the tires later

Tires appear to be the Proline Road Rage not in production anymore that I can recall. I have two sets myself. Very nice tires btw.
    Nice looking rig but ll the aluminum is worthless to me unless I set it on the shelf as you said. With that being said shelf queens do not yield as much as you have spent. Probably do better parting out on flee-bay.
    T/SportMax/Slayer Pro/Bandit
    Stampede/Rustler

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrysMaxx View Post
    Tires appear to be the Proline Road Rage not in production anymore that I can recall. I have two sets myself. Very nice tires btw.
    Nice looking rig but ll the aluminum is worthless to me unless I set it on the shelf as you said. With that being said shelf queens do not yield as much as you have spent. Probably do better parting out on flee-bay.
    You think I should take it apart and just sell the parts individually?

First off no price has been stated or asked for which the mods will remove your add if not per the market rules. I think you will get more individually IMO, an XL-5 is not going to do it justice either. Most do not get what they have in it when it's time to resell.
    T/SportMax/Slayer Pro/Bandit
    Stampede/Rustler

Hard call here. Like Jerry, just have no want for aluminum, but it is in very good shape and should catch someone's eye. Do not know how much you have into it, but I would start it out between $300-350 and see if you get any nibbles.

Because there is very little actual Traxxas left in that car, the mods may not allow it in the market place.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

Thx for the info Jerry! I really do like the tires. If you do sell it for parts let me know. I have a like on them! Being all aluminum, I think it would make a good grass or pavement car. Not everyone has a place for off road, racing and bashing. I was kind of surprised when i saw you had the XL-5 in it. With all the aluminum you surely need at least a VXL system. Did you build it thinking you could get good money for it or just lost interest or what? just curious.
    Choose Life !!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by lektro View Post
    Yeah I didn't know he had it out for sale Grip. I just looked. Ever seen the tire before? They look pretty sweet! The GTO 400 was my favorite muscle car, in the good ole days.
    Me neither. Just saw the esc.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    To you 1200+. Everyone else 300 ish. Does the body fit the stock mount or is that what the extra rear mounts for?

RC Competitor
    Yeah it's just sat on my shelf so I havnt upgraded those but if any of you want any parts off of it just message me I'll wait a little to see if I can sell it all

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    They're extra, that's why I was asking. I figured you had to get creative to mount that body.

RC Competitor
    Yeah I can take some pics of it tonight but the body is chameleon where it shutters colors based on the light. The mount is kinda make shift mount it's hard to explain kinda slanted backwards.

I've seen trucks like this sell on eBay for around $400-500 so minus brushless and LiPos maybe list at $350 and ask for offers? It is a VERY pretty truck, mind you, did you make the cage or did you buy it?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    Why do I have all these leftover parts???

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    I've seen them listed for 4-500 but not sell. I can't do anything with it, but my vote 2-250 max is watching your gonna get. List at 300 or bo, and take 250
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Competitor
    I sold it for 400$ through eBay. And I bought the cage I think I can't remember built it awhile ago. Thanks for everyone's help.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by spencerthurlow View Post
    I sold it for 400$ through eBay. And I bought the cage I think I can't remember built it awhile ago. Thanks for everyone's help.

Well done.