RC Enthusiast

DCB M41 Snap On Edition

Last edited by Double G; 06-21-2017 at 10:12 AM.

RC Enthusiast
    Cannot figure out how to post pictures to save my life.. tutorial wasn't much help as there is no IMG button for me on the new thread page

Can you just type it out instead?

[/IMG] at the beginning right before the http, no space and then again at end of pic link......but remove the "/ " the 2nd time.
    Last edited by rtmike; 06-21-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Fixed. With Photobucket click on the chain symbol and copy the image and paste it in the post.
    The Super Derecho

I'm glad to see you actually running this rather than being a scalper! Cool looking boat and nice photo. Put some drivers in it and it would look real.

RC Enthusiast
    Bad *** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Fixed. With Photobucket click on the chain symbol and copy the image and paste it in the post.
    Is it supposed to do something when you hit the chain button? It didn't do anything when I hit it. I tried copying but it did the same thing as before.
    Last edited by Slashracer17; 06-21-2017 at 06:15 PM.

http://s206.photobucket.com/user/rtm...l?sort=3&o=212

http://s206.photobucket.com/user/rtm...l?sort=3&o=214

And no you can't type out the img tags, just tried it, lllo
    And man that Boat looks awesome sitting there waiting for commands out on the water.

The boat says, "C'mon, let's go. No sense in sitting here looking purdy"
    Last edited by rtmike; 06-22-2017 at 05:51 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
    http://s206.photobucket.com/user/rtm...l?sort=3&o=212

http://s206.photobucket.com/user/rtm...l?sort=3&o=214

And no you can't type out the img tags, just tried it, lllo
    And man that Boat looks awesome sitting there waiting for commands out on the water.

The boat says, "C'mon, let's go. No sense in sitting here looking purdy"

Thanks man! I absolutely love it. Believe me, this will be one of the more well used Snap On M41s. I'm in love with it and can't stop driving it! And this boat is so sweet, I just can't help but take an occasional picture haha

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
    I'm glad to see you actually running this rather than being a scalper! Cool looking boat and nice photo. Put some drivers in it and it would look real.
    I appreciate it, man! I sure didn't buy this thing to be a shelf queen haha but I will say that she looks great wherever I have her sitting. It would be pretty hilarious having some little people in there, I'm sure the local kids would get a kick out of it too!

It sure is a good lookin boat. That other "love or hate" paint scheme is just that.

But this red is too hard to beat. I have a pile of upgrades but I'm gonna run mine 1st to get a baseline.

I'm an h2o virgin but won't be for long. Also got me a tug boat and need to finish my noodle wrapped pvc "X" for retrieval. Fishing pole is prolly faster but where's the fun in that, lol.

RC Racer
    I got the s-o m41 and the x-maxx. Unfortunately not the sweet black x-maxx lol. I have been trying to decide to keep the boat or not. I might sell it and buy more x-maxx parts lol.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Highroller54 View Post
    I got the s-o m41 and the x-maxx. Unfortunately not the sweet black x-maxx lol. I have been trying to decide to keep the boat or not. I might sell it and buy more x-maxx parts lol.
    Ohh I'm jealous of the Xmaxx. I have a first gen 6s version and I put an XLX in it and now I'm wishing I had known they were coming out with the 8s version. The black version is so badass! I recommend running the boat though, I've been enjoying mine a lot!

RC Racer
    I love the x-maxx. I am never impressed with anything but that thing makes me happy every time I take it out. Lol.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
    It sure is a good lookin boat. That other "love or hate" paint scheme is just that.

But this red is too hard to beat. I have a pile of upgrades but I'm gonna run mine 1st to get a baseline.

I'm an h2o virgin but won't be for long. Also got me a tug boat and need to finish my noodle wrapped pvc "X" for retrieval. Fishing pole is prolly faster but where's the fun in that, lol.
    Yeah I'm not a fan of the normal look. They should have gone with an official DCB paint scheme, in my opinion.

And boats are fun, I just can't wait to take mine out to Saint Clair