RC Champion

Everything DEEGAN!

Hello, I would like to formally introduce myself here. My name is Jeff I go by Skrizz. I'm relatively new to the electric world. That being said, I'm not new to R/C. I've raced nitro for 15 years. Anything from the Revo to Kyosho, Associated, Mugen, Losi, Tekno. So I'm not a noob when it comes to set ups and ripping these apart. I would say I am a noob when it comes to electric and how it all comes together. I sold all my equipment to focus on my 1:1 racing and starting a powersports shop. After the shop got enough business that I was able to not have to be there all the time I found myself bored and decided to stop at my local hobby shop. I ended up buying a new rig to "just puts around with". Well with my addictive personality my R/C craze is growing at a rapid pace.

With all this said, I don't see a section for the Deegan rally. From what I know it is more narrow than the original rally. I bought some RPM arms for the slash 4x4 and they are indeed longer. So without ordering adjustable links they are not able to be used.

What I would like is for others whom own the Deegan rally so have our own thread and to see what others are doing with theirs. Thanks for viewing and I hope to see some good response.
    -Super hopped MERV
    -Lidz by Skrizz

RC Champion
    Wow, nothing?
    -Super hopped MERV
    -Lidz by Skrizz

RC Champion
    Did I buy the wrong rig?

RC poster
    hey skrizz! the deegan rally is the new updated rally it does indeed use shorter arms but basically everything else is that same! the new arms for rally are off of the telluride. I can only imagine they will make a new section for the new version of the rally as they just released a "generic" rally that is not a deegan body. the body was a limited run item. now you can order the "new" rally just with a regular body which BTW still looks sweet! you bought the correct r/c it is the latest and greatest rally traxxas makes. Hope I answered some questions for you!
    2016 track champion USAC Northeast champion

RC Enthusiast
    Bro welcome to the land of no information. But, I to have the deagan rig.from the research I have done I put slash 4wd a arms on and yes made it wider. I also took the caster links and put those on also. For the front had to put to also. Now I am currently getting a modified body set up for it to race at my local club track. Clay oval. I also run a class called nastruck with it as well. But haven't been able to race due to mother nature, and having to work on race. Day really sucks. But that's where I stand with mine. O yea, I replaced the slipper clutch with a slash 4wd clutch with Revo pads. Works great. Thinking on a center diff for it or even go slipper eliminator. Enjoy.
    Please note that acronyms containing filtered words are not allowed. -ksb51rl
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 10-01-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    Sometimes you have to turn right to go left !!