RC Racer

body fitment question

I have a hpi body that says 200mm 1/10 scale will it fit the new 4 TEC 2.0? I have never had a road car before
    Xmaxx, Summit, Villain ex, Aton, Alias, 4 tec 2.0

RC Qualifier
    it should fit just fine with the stock tires. even better with the wide hex adapter in the back. mine has a 200mm mustang and it looks great with the stock wheels. anything other wheels, and 190mm would be better. i ran the contact foams on my 200mm body and they work just fine.

Traxxas Employee
    There should be a way to make it work. The 4-Tec 2.0 chassis is very adjustable. I have three 200mm bodies all from different manufacturers and I haven't found one yet that I couldn't fit. Some require a little more effort than others, but all look good with some work.

RC Racer
    Ok thanks. I have a camaro body that matches my real car and I'd like to have a scaled down version

RC Racer
    So I put my Camaro body on and I cant seem to get the rear wheels centered in the wheel wells the wheels are to far back is there any tips or tricks I don't know about I've never had a on road car before

Traxxas Employee
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowz View Post
    So I put my Camaro body on and I cant seem to get the rear wheels centered in the wheel wells the wheels are to far back is there any tips or tricks I don't know about I've never had a on road car before
    The wheelbase is adjustable. If you look closely at the rear suspension arms, you can see extra material on the ends where the suspension pin goes through. You can increase or decrease the wheelbase by cutting off part or all of that extra material and using it as a spacer on the opposite side. If you cut all the material off the front of the rear arm and put it on the back of the arm (to prevent slop), it will shorten your wheelbase.
    Last edited by E-Maxxdude; 07-12-2017 at 11:53 AM.