RC poster

3.3 settings in Texas HUMIDITY?

I ran my SLASH 3.3 for about 5min.before the temps went to 250ish,like to know if ANYONE has had this issue in Texas like weather?!?

I live in Texas also, I have a nitro rustler 3.3 and have never had any problems.
    if you fall, I'll catch you! - Your Floor

RC poster
    All settings are factory on mine!

It also holds idle for a little and then just dies,it got harder to start from there.
    Last edited by Double G; 07-07-2017 at 07:48 PM. Reason: merge

There's your issue. You need to tune. You could have two 3.3 Slash's next to each other and run different needle settings. Factory settings is a good point to get the engine started and running and then tune from there.

I had issues today with my .21 and felt like it was running rich and stalled at idle. I retuned the HSN to factory and replaced the plug (1+ gallon of use) and with a slight tweak of the HSN it ran beautifully again.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    There's your issue. You need to tune. You could have two 3.3 Slash's next to each other and run different needle settings. Factory settings is a good point to get the engine started and running and then tune from there.

I had issues today with my .21 and felt like it was running rich and stalled at idle. I retuned the HSN to factory and replaced the plug (1+ gallon of use) and with a slight tweak of the HSN it ran beautifully again.
    I did exactly that...ran great and temps were normal......thanks Double G