Thread: new motors 6634

RC poster

new motors 6634

I have completed replacing 3 (new) motors on my Alias quad copter. Only one is working and it was the only one working before I replaced the other three. All wires appear to be in the correct place and all plugs are firmly secured in the appropriate socket. What is going on? I have changed out bad motors before so I haven't experienced this situation before. Battery is fully charged and batteries are good in the controller. This is unnerving. Could it possibly be a bad circuit board? I cannot think of anything else that could be causing this problem. HELP!

RC poster
    After replacing countless blades, one canopy, and several motors I have resolved my problem. I am turning over my Alias to my brother for parts he can possibly use for his Alias. I should have know that this wasn't a hobby I would be able to find satisfaction with. I don't have the time, patience or money needed to continue replacing parts for something that takes considerable attention.

I have plenty of other hobbies and interests to keep me busy. Best of luck to the rest of you.

Quote Originally Posted by signals3945 View Post
    I don't have the time, patience or money needed to continue replacing parts for something that takes considerable attention.

I have plenty of other hobbies and interests to keep me busy. Best of luck to the rest of you.
    That's a bummer, but RC is not for everyone; best of luck! To be honest, it's probably a very short list of hobbies that do not take much time, patience or money.
    The Super Derecho