RC Enthusiast

Lightbulb Tsm reciever starts blinking red then super fast red

Hi i use tsm reciever in my models nitro sport/ bandit vxl both with same transmitter but today when i should testing my nitro sport so the red light on receiver start flasch red every second end if i lift it up it starts flash maybe 4times per second and it staying in this mode i have no idea what it means? I try new batteries check cables but same prob... and my transmitter light up green and works fine with my bandit but not this one. And last week all works fine when i drive it
    Traxxas bandit vxl/tsm.
    La trax alias quad.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlsson84 View Post
    Hi i use tsm reciever in my models nitro sport/ bandit vxl both with same transmitter but today when i should testing my nitro sport so the red light on receiver start flasch red every second end if i lift it up it starts flash maybe 4times per second and it staying in this mode i have no idea what it means? I try new batteries check cables but same prob... and my transmitter light up green and works fine with my bandit but not this one. And last week all works fine when i drive it
    Slow Blinking Red (with Low-Voltage Detection on): The VXL-3s has
    entered Low-Voltage Protection. When the battery voltage begins to reach the minimum recommended discharge voltage threshold for LiPo battery packs, the VXL-3s will limit the power output to 50% throttle. When the battery voltage attempts to fall below the minimum threshold, the VXL-3s will shut down all motor output. The LED on the speed control will slowly blink red, indicating a low-voltage shutdown. The VXL-3s will stay in this mode until a fully charged battery is connected.
    Fast Blinking Red: Thermal Shutdown Protection Stage 1. If the motor has lower than normal power and the VXL-3s is hot, the VXL-3s has entered Stage 1 Thermal Shutdown Protection to guard against overheating caused by excessive current ow. If the motor has no power and the VXL-3s is very hot, the VXL-3s has entered Stage 2 Thermal Shutdown Protection and has automatically shut down. Let the VXL-3s cool. Make sure your model is properly geared for the conditions (see page 26).
    Very Fast Blinking Red: Thermal Shutdown Protection and Low Voltage Protection (see above) have occurred at the same time.

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks i find the problems and this was on my nitro sport with trx 3.3 racing engine so it do not have the esc. And what i did was electronic re bound it and now all works perfect again because when i first watched for the nitro sport model in traxxas link app so i couldn't find it. So in some way it most likely Self deleted I'm Self
    Traxxas bandit vxl/tsm.
    La trax alias quad.