RC Racer

1:10 scale e revo

How's it going guys & gals...I'm finishing up on a few projects I've had been working on for a bit and now I'll be soon focusing on my 1:10 e revo. Is that any custom motor mounts that would let me run high mod 1 gearing and any sites on aluminum upgrades for a decent price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Try Saga rc for mounts. eBay for cheaper alum parts. Atomik has decent alum prices. HR is high but supposedly better than the cheapies. I don't agree.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper34 View Post
    Try Saga rc for mounts. eBay for cheaper alum parts. Atomik has decent alum prices. HR is high but supposedly better than the cheapies. I don't agree.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
    Thanks I looked into it & saw a few things I want

Quote Originally Posted by Jeo-15 View Post
    How's it going guys & gals...I'm finishing up on a few projects I've had been working on for a bit and now I'll be soon focusing on my 1:10 e revo. Is that any custom motor mounts that would let me run high mod 1 gearing and any sites on aluminum upgrades for a decent price?

Hot Racing makes a lot of good/quality aluminum upgrades. You also have Integy, GPM, RC logics, leading edge machining, kershaw designs, sweep racing usa, strc, saga, rc monster, and many others for aluminum upgrades.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fueler941 View Post
    Hot Racing makes a lot of good/quality aluminum upgrades. You also have Integy, GPM, RC logics, leading edge machining, kershaw designs, sweep racing usa, strc, saga, rc monster, and many others for aluminum upgrades.
    I didn't even know all these companies u just named sold things in aluminum...yea a few but not all..thanks I'll definitely be looking into these other companies I've never heard of

Makes me miss companies like ACNC Machine, Golden Horizon, RC Solutions and hardcore racing.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

Quote Originally Posted by olds97_lss View Post
    Makes me miss companies like ACNC Machine, Golden Horizon, RC Solutions and hardcore racing.
    I'm missing Gorillamaxx the most right now. :/

I'm missing Gorillamaxx the most right now. :/
    Yeah, an alloy chassis for my ERBE wouldn't hurt my feelings much. A lot of flex in that thing. Was thinking of ponying up the dough for the integy alloy center channel cover. That has to add some rigidity to the truck. I know it's integy and their alloy isn't great, but for stuff like that, I've usually had ok results.

Just not sure it would help with the flex between the center and rear much. Couldn't hurt. Just isn't cheap to try and fail.

Yeah, an alloy chassis for my ERBE wouldn't hurt my feelings much. A lot of flex in that thing. Was thinking of ponying up the dough for the integy alloy center channel cover. That has to add some rigidity to the truck. I know it's integy and their alloy isn't great, but for stuff like that, I've usually had ok results.

Just not sure it would help with the flex between the center and rear much. Couldn't hurt. Just isn't cheap to try and fail.
    I have that Integy center skid, and battery door covers, and love them! You won't be sorry if you get them I promise.

Oh, and also the VG Racing rollcage adds rigidy to the chassis I'm thinking.

Oh, and also the VG Racing rollcage adds rigidy to the chassis I'm thinking.
    I think I will ask my wife for the roll cage for Christmas. She got me the ERBE last Christmas. Will be a nice tradition to keep going.

I want the cage just to keep the body from crumpling during roof landings.

I think I will ask my wife for the roll cage for Christmas. She got me the ERBE last Christmas. Will be a nice tradition to keep going.

I want the cage just to keep the body from crumpling during roof landings.
    Cage is built like a tank, and well worth the money but it makes it a pain in the butt to put a body on.

Cage is built like a tank, and well worth the money but it makes it a pain in the butt to put a body on.
    After your mods to it or before in stock form?

After your mods to it or before in stock form?
    I had a lot of mods already when I got the rollcage, so I honestly don't know what the difference would be on a stock e-revo. I have aluminum front& rear shock towers, but the posts are still the stock black plastic. I kept those plastic because that's what the cage holds on to. It's very sturdy though once tightened down!