RC Qualifier

E-MAXX 1/8 Hybrid Diffs KIT....anyone tried this

Anyone used this KIT made by UninterRC before?
    it allows to use the LST2 differentials on the E/T-MAXX, it looks like its 3d printed made from nylon plastic which means its not as strong as injection moulding but could be up to the task...
    The adaptors should certainly be fine i dont think there would be any issue, its the colar that i am thinking about....

Last edited by Mechanicos; 08-02-2017 at 08:58 AM.
    SUPERMAXX, ERBE, T-MAXX, MERV
    SAVAGE &TROPHY FLUX

Maybe you could use the Traxxas stock collar and just bore it out a tad.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC Qualifier
    I think i have seen that mod before in here but it depends how much material is left after the mod.

atleast i could use the UninterRC adaptors and use the traxxas stock colar.
    i will need to get someone to do it for me though since i do not have a vertical drill press
    Last edited by Mechanicos; 08-02-2017 at 04:36 PM.
    SAVAGE &TROPHY FLUX

RC Qualifier
    Looks like they have also reinforced the colar with a new design, it seems like they have added more material at the front of the colar

maybe i will give it a try

SAVAGE &TROPHY FLUX

RC Qualifier
    anyone using this kit?

300 views and only one comment? wow when i first saw this kit i thought it was a big thing, am i missing something? Probably most of you guys have already upgraded your drivetrain and those who cant afford it have sold their emaxx?

is there anything similar to this? i dont want to spend $30 on this if not any good and then spend another 100 on something similar that is already out there
    Last edited by Mechanicos; 08-03-2017 at 04:26 PM.
    SAVAGE &TROPHY FLUX

RC Enthusiast
    I have ordered these but have yet to install - need to collect up some other parts to complete the conversion first.

RC Champion
    I don't have a maxx based truck any more but from the looks of these neat little parts it makes the lst2 upgrade very easy to do now. Score some diffs from eBay, convert from cups to traxxas out drives and the center drive shaft couplers from rc monster Mike and done.

https://www.rc-monster.com/proddetai..._shaft_coupler

I know they are hopefully coming out soon with the revo lst2 diff cases soon so I already ordered and received the rcm couplers and lst2 diffs.
    I have an RC problem...

RC Enthusiast
    You can get the center colar in aluminum and the spacers from UninterRC. I ordered the center colar in black I didn't install it because I made some from scrap metal heavy I know thats all I had.