RC Enthusiast

My revo build so far.

Here's my Revo build so far. I got the Lrp 3.2 a few months ago. Put the rotor start backing plate on it. And I used the traxxas big block mount. I decided to use the Hpi 3 shoe fly wheel and composite clutch shoes. Topped that off with the Hpi 19 tooth clutch bell. For the trans I locked it in second gear.and removed all of the first gears and reverse gears. Added the center diff with 500k diff fluid, with a harden steel 37 tooth spear gear and rear brake upgrade. To help stop this beast. Had to move the trans forwards a little to get it to line up right and took a piece of sand papper to the rear upper left control arm. To get it to clear the backing plate on the 3.2. Didn't have to take much off at all. And had to remove a lot of the drive shaft tunnel on the chassis to get the center drive shafts to clear. After all the drilling and cutting on the petty blue chassis it wasn't looking so good. A fresh coat of gloss black and a few coats of clear and it looks good again.lol .Air filter and hose I got off ebay. For exhaust I'm using the ofna big block pipe and muffler. Had to put a real hose clamp on the pipe to keep it from blowing off at 3/4 throttle you can see it in the picture. And had to use ceramic bearings on the clutch bell.the cheap ones wear wearing out after 3 tanks . Haven't decided what to do about tires yet the poor stock ones exploded on the first real full speed pass I did. The top speed on this truck is insane.and even with the center diff and the high gears it pulls the front tire up with ease. If you look at the top of the head on the motor you can clearly see the road rash from getting a little to throttle happy with it. Yay my new motor didn't stay looking new for long. http://i.imgur.com/6GL7bJX.jpg . http://i.imgur.com/WGVKoJD.jpg . http://i.imgur.com/rUjG3sz.jpg

RC Enthusiast
    So any ideas on tires? I've been looking at a set of the traxxas XO-1 supercar tires but them being slicks not sure they would work on hard packed clay. Has any one ran the lrp truggy on road tires yet.they look like they wouldn't balloon up. And they have a tred pattern to them.

Attn: Nameless, i'm gonna show you how to post pics here on Traxxas so we don't have to jump around. first re-size your pics before uploading to imgur to about 700 pixels wide. I see you have 3 pics, make sure only 1 pic per line: see my post 24 for instructions.
    ๓ץ 🆃🅴🆃🅾🅽 σя ꟻUᴎ, 🅝🅞🅣 𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 Щіи Ⱥ 🅱🅴🅰🆄🆃🆈 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙!

RC poster
    I use src terrain crushers. They don't balloon at all

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Just looked up the src crushes. Those look nice. Holding up good I take it

RC poster
    So far. I haven't ran them very long, but have some friends that have had them for months. We all have erbe's or brushless emaxx and have nothing but good to say about them so far. The trucks definitely handle differently with these tires.

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk

I ran them for a while as well, but spun a hex.

As long as you don't overrev in the air, the traxxas tires hold up fine. It's what I have on my LRP28 revo and OS21Tm revo. I had the SRC TC tires on my ERBE. I think I spun a hex because my HPI wheel nut got loose on me. They also do not hook up well on grass/dirt. I had no idea how much wheel slip I had until I put a set of those tires you blew out on my ERBE. With the TC tires, I had to work to pull a wheelie in grass. Without them, I end up on my roof all the time. lol

They do hook up really well on pavement though, not sure how they will do on clay.
    Expert rigging at it's best!