RC poster

X-Maxx Discontinued?

I just got one of these in a trade and love it!

I went onto TowerHobbies to look up the X-Maxx and some gearing options (i'm running 4s= 2x 5000, 50c GensAce batteries)

And to my surprise I noticed that the X-Maxx was 'DISCONTINUED'?! I am not talking about the 6s X-Maxx, I'm talking about the new and updated 8s. Anybody can confirm this is actually being discontinued??

Link: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...=LXGMGC**&P=ML

RC Competitor
    My local hobby store still has them, must be an issue with tower hobby....they say the 6551 gps is discontinued as well, but traxxas says it's backordered

RC Racer
    Its not discontinued. Traxxas and tower are having legal issues. You wont see traxxas products there anymore.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chris3edw View Post
    Its not discontinued. Traxxas and tower are having legal issues. You wont see traxxas products there anymore.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Oh okay. Good to know it is not going to be dropped from their line up. Thanks.

RC Racer
    Tower Hobbies is Discontinued, LOL. If you would've used the Search feature and searched Tower, you would have known something weird is going on. If i saw something like that i would have went to Traxxas.com, clicked on "Model Showroom" Tab, scrolled down list to X-Maxx and clicked on it (same as first below pic) you would get: https://traxxas.com/products/landing/x-maxx/ which says Available Now! That truck is huge!

Last edited by BigAL12; 08-07-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    🅼🅾🅳🅴🆁🅰🆃🅾🆁🆂 🅳🅾🅽'🆃 🅲🅰🆁🅴