winch two motor
    ligh control

https://youtu.be/GQ3OmnFzK8M

fund the futaba 7px perfect but there is very bad option
    you can't use telemeter with 7channel in same time and its cost $600

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

RC poster
    Hi,

Do you control your winch with the 7px? If yes can you tell me how you configured the radio?

Txs,

Mark

That radio is a monster!!!

I am assuming that you can assign different channels to different switches, is there a screen that tells you what is assigned to where? This is the big problem with my DX5R, keeping track of what is assigned where is a little unweildy, and you have to scroll through the menus and see what channels are assigned to what switches, but there is no where to input what the channels actually control. To help myself out with this I assign common functions to the same channels and same switches; for instance, the winch for all of my rigs is channel 3 and always controlled by the same switch. But, for those unique functions, like two-speed transmissions, diff locks, horns, lights, etc, I have made a Power Point graphic that has a picture of the radio, all of the switches, and places to input the functions. I convert this PP into a PDF and upload it to my phone so I always have it.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC poster
    Hi Greatscott,

Indeed a great radio and gives the possibility to assign the diff lockers all separately and also control the limits/trim of all 7 channels which is great and not possible with the Traxxas 4 channel radio.

I indeed tried to assign the winch to a switch and it did work. Problem is that there is no "neutral". It will either wind or unwind. Also tried to assign to one of the many trim buttons, but also here the same result.

Was hoping someone had a quickfix

You should be able to assign how those switches operate, two-position, three-position, or analog. Futaba does not have a link on their site to the manual, so I can't look it up.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC poster
    Thanks! Will look into it. The manual has roughly 200 pages... Hopefully will find what I'm looking for.

RC poster
    Did you ever figure this out? 7px and winch?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Subw00er View Post
    Did you ever figure this out? 7px and winch?
    I have a rc4wd winch and the 7px on my trx4 and got it to work. I had to use the dial knob (DL1) and put the step setting at 5. When turn the dial forward a few clicks it will start to pay out the winch. If I turn the dial back a few clicks from center it will pay in the winch. I wanted a good "neutral" area as I use the button feature of the dial for the front locker and didnt want to accidentally be moving the winch if I only turned the dial one click. I had even called futaba tech support and they looked over the manual and said it wouldnt be possible, but I played around till I figures out a way... also got my traxxas light kit hooked up to PS1 using a second wired winch control..