RC poster

Having esc/transmitter/servo/maybe-radio issues with my slash 4x4... Please help!

So I am new to this whole RC thing, I've rebuilt the car basically from the ground up because of all the issues I've had with it. And have been able to fix everything so far. But I have spent about 4 straight hours trying to fix this today (And all day yesterday) and I cannot fix it!

First: So I took the whole front end off because a bolt fell out of my servo horn and messed up the alignment which I didnt think was a big issue. I just put the horn back on and put a bolt in and done. Then I drive it and I saw that the car was sweerving left even when the trim was all the way to the right. I thought maybe I just put the servo horn back on wrong but it seems that the whole servo was stuck turning left and would go left a little bit, but would go right a lot. So I thought my servo went out but I had opened it up and all the gears were fine and it was still doing the same thing. So when I plugged the servo into a different channel into the transmitter it went back to the middle. So obviously at this point I am stumped.

Second: Now I have just realized that my throttle won't work either and I am honestly stumped, my servo is fine, my motor works just fine because on one of the channels it changes the wheel to the throttle and goes fine. So I don't know what to do. I am thinking maybe my controller is shot. I did this with fresh batteries all around (Fresh lipo) and have looked at EVERYTHING online before posting this. I could go to my LHS but it is an hour away and I don't have a ton of money to my name right now. Please help me, I really just want to drive my rc.

Edited for language abuse and bypassing the language filter. If you see a starred out word in your post, you must edit it out to avoid earning warning points.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 08-21-2017 at 09:51 PM.

RC Competitor
    Have you tried setting the trim on the controller to 0 and disco getting the steering horn and then Truning on the esc and remote?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Disconnecting

Try that on the channel that you originally started on. That will let the servo re center itself

Last edited by cooleocool; 08-21-2017 at 09:51 PM. Reason: merge

RC poster
    Ended up just having to completely reset the radio 4 times, the fifth time all of a sudden worked...

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp991 View Post
    Ended up just having to completely reset the radio 4 times, the fifth time all of a sudden worked...
    So you've figured out the problem?
    Slash 4x4 w/TSM
    Revo 3.3