Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Enthusiast
    My 55 tooth spur got here sat along with the 5700kv castle set up. Have not got them put in the car yet.

With the 3500kv Traxxas and 35/65 gearing I was hitting 58mph in a space limited parking lot using the gens ace 3s batt and contact foams. I really need to find a longer distance for this thing to open up.

Coming from crawlers to this on road stuff has a lot for me to learn.

RC poster
    I just ordered a 41 tooth pinion from Robinson racing. It should keep me occupied till Canadian retailers get their shipments of the 55 tooth spur

RC Qualifier
    i got some mod-1 gears and was just about to work on using them as a spur, but this guys seems to have done it quite well. check this out...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axWvU3fdBGM

RC Qualifier
    I am still waiting for my Spur. For 2 weeks now I been calling up TRAXXAS last week was told should be back IN STOCK that next week called up NOTHING IN STOCK. The TRAXXAS Rep told me they JUST had a shipment come in but SOLD OUT of that GEAR Quickly The Rep put me on the e-mail list & will send me an e-mail when another shipment comes in. TRAXXAS did not expect for that Part # to go so quickly with the last shipment. The Spur Gear SOLD OUT in a few hours The TRAXXAS Rep told me to try HS in my area I told the Rep I been doing that on a daily basis but the HS in my area are in the same boat as TRAXXAS & my HS are suggesting I call TRAXXAS up so Round & Round we go... I am sorry I put the New Brushless System in if I would of known the Gears where not Available I would of waited on the motor swap out. My Step Son even wishes we should of waited but nothing we could do now but wait on the part to come back IN STOCK
    Last edited by grave75; 09-22-2017 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grave75 View Post
    I am still waiting for my Spur. For 2 weeks now I been calling up TRAXXAS last week was told should be back IN STOCK that next week called up NOTHING IN STOCK. The TRAXXAS Rep told me they JUST had a shipment come in but SOLD OUT of that GEAR Quickly The Rep put me on the e-mail list & will send me an e-mail when another shipment comes in. TRAXXAS did not expect for that Part # to go so quickly with the last shipment. The Spur Gear SOLD OUT in a few hours The TRAXXAS Rep told me to try HS in my area I told the Rep I been doing that on a daily basis but the HS in my area are in the same boat as TRAXXAS & my HS are suggesting I call TRAXXAS up so Round & Round we go... I am sorry I put the New Brushless System in if I would of known the Gears where not Available I would of waited on the motor swap out. My Step Son even wishes we should of waited but nothing we could do now but wait on the part to come back IN STOCK
    Mine should be here tomorrow. I just checked and the spur gear is showing as in stock.
    https://traxxas.com/products/parts/8358
    3RusterXL5
    4Nitro4Tec
    "Snap On"Alias
    Craniac

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRunner007 View Post
    Mine should be here tomorrow. I just checked and the spur gear is showing as in stock.
    https://traxxas.com/products/parts/8358

THANKS A BUNCH just ordered 3 of them... & I just checked my E mail & got the E-Mail from TRAXXAS stating that the Spur Gear was back IN STOCK too LOL. Thanks for the heads up. My Step Son will be happy when I tell him we are both excited to try out our new Castel Brushless system in the car

Glad you got them ordered! Not Traxxas's fault but mine still have not arrived. They are in limbo with USPS.
    3RusterXL5
    4Nitro4Tec
    "Snap On"Alias
    Craniac

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRunner007 View Post
    Glad you got them ordered! Not Traxxas's fault but mine still have not arrived. They are in limbo with USPS.
    Yea my Gears was just shipped on Monday I ordered Sunday afternoon so TRAXXAS probly did not get the shipping slip to pull them in there warehouse until everyone came in to work Monday morning it's all good when they get hear they get hear. But will agree UPS & USPS has gotten slower on delivery lately I think FEDEX is the quickest out of the 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12