Thread: Xmaxx trade

RC poster

Xmaxx trade

Hey everyone I have 2 erevos. One rtr the other artr. The rtr one has upgraded steering/suspension links all around. All sgafrs have been upgraded to the steel traxxas cvds, rear chassis brace and proline body mounts. The artr is stock. My question is, are these 2 trucks worth a xmaxx in a straight trade? I love how my erevo handles but I really want the xmaxx. So like I said is it a fair deal trucks for truck? Or would someone have to give a little extra? Thanks in advance

RC Racer
    I'll build you a 8S XMAXX with traxxas electronics and trade you for your ERevos. PM me

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    de oppresso liber

RC poster
    I don't have tapatalk.

RC poster
    Should I try going to my local hobby shop and seeing if they do trades? Or am I better off trying on my own? Should I ask for batteries in the trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Tmaloney256 View Post
    Should I try going to my local hobby shop and seeing if they do trades? Or am I better off trying on my own? Should I ask for batteries in the trade?
    You'll get pennies on the doller from the LHS. No matter what youre selling, private is always the way to go. Unless you need the cash quick
    Monster Baja Sla2h VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC poster
    Awesome thank you