RC poster

Cool STALLY560ís RALLY PROJECT

This is my first slash 4x4. I picked this up trading a partially built XO-1. This slash 4x4 was beat. It needed to be rebuilt and brought back to its former glory but as a modified rally car.
    I have wanted a traxxas rally for sometime now and thought what better way to start it off by buying the LCG kit from traxxas. So after almost $100 I bought the kit. Comes with everything you need. Well mostly. You will need to steal some bits from your other chassis.
    I plan on adding some upgraded bits as I go through this process. Thinking maybe an oversized power system like a castle creations MM2 2200KV. I mean technically way over powered but trying new things is fun right?
    http://rs617.pbsrc.com/albums/tt253/...h=480&fit=clip
    Last edited by Stally560; 09-12-2017 at 03:43 AM.

RC poster
    How are people adding photos? I’m using an iPhone. I’m new to this. Please help!

Glad to hear someone is starting a new rally build! The rally section is usually pretty slow, so I would suggest if you have any mechanical issues or questions ask in the slash 4x4 section as it is essentially the same vehicle. As for photos, I know some members use tapatalk to upload and as far as photobucket goes, I know they changed it and a lot of pics got removed I hope this could help you a bit, and don't get too discouraged if people don't reply often, as I said, this section is a bit slow.

Good luck and have fun with this build!
    its not fun until something breaks

RC poster
    [QUOTE=Skyline;6409411]Glad to hear someone is starting a new rally build! The rally section is usually pretty slow, so I would suggest if you have any mechanical issues or questions ask in the slash 4x4 section as it is essentially the same vehicle. As for photos, I know some members use tapatalk to upload and as far as photobucket goes, I know they changed it and a lot of pics got removed I hope this could help you a bit, and don't get too discouraged if people don't reply often, as I said, this section is a bit slow.

Thank you sir! I saw a few posts about this area being pretty slow. I’m hoping to get this section busy again! I will try tapatalk to upload. I already tried using photobucket but you have to pay a monthly fee to upload photos to 3rd party sites like this one. That’s not going to happen, at least not yet anyways. If this area doesn’t get a lot of people interested in the thread I may move it to the slash 4x4 area as it’s essentially the same RC. Thank you very much for the luck. So far so good!

Any updates?
    its not fun until something breaks