Question Is Leading Edge Machining out of comission now too!?

I been trying to get a hold of them for a few days now asking when they will get products back in stock with no luck. Well I noticed their contact e-mail is no longer valid, and they don't have a phone number. Just making me wonder because I want some products from them. :/

My stock spider gears exploded so I wanted to try their hardened ones, and a few other things they have for the diffs
    TRX4 Bronco
    Brushless Losi 5T

Is Leading Edge Machining out of comission now too!?

Ya I tried to get a hold of them about a few weeks ago because there diff cup failed on me after 3 runs. I looked for another way to contact them but found nothing so just gave up.
    Last edited by ZUMA; 09-18-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZUMA View Post
    Ya I tried to get a hold of them about a few weeks ago because there diff cup failed on me after 3 runs. I looked for another way to contact them but found nothing so just gave up.
    Well that's no good. Would be nice if they had a phone.
    TRX4 Bronco
    Brushless Losi 5T

RC Enthusiast
    here is an email address that will work:

leadingedgemachining@gmail.com

I'm frankly disappointed in their customer service (or the lack of) and I have had just as good success using HR aluminum diff cups and innards

RC Racer
    I hope they are not going under. Their the only reason why my diffs aren't exploding almost every run.
    Last edited by Forrest; 09-21-2017 at 02:20 AM.

RC Racer
    They always take a long time to get products back in stock. It looks like a one or two man operation working in small shop. When I was trying ordering parts it to took weeks or months to restock. I ended buying some parts one at a time and used stock diff. in the mean time. A little more money that way but you have to get what you have to get.

RC poster
    I know it's been a while since the OP, but I've noticed their website has now gone. I should have bought that dog carrier when I had the chance.

RC Enthusiast
    Have been absent from the rc-world for a while, sad to hear this. Was hoping to get some upgrades for Summit. Though I found a that their products are still sold at ebay, has anyone ordered anything?