Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    60

    Telluride with few mods

    Just few mods including 3900kv brushless system and slash slipper clutch and and main driveshaft and six inch led light bar behind the windshield

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    RC Racer barra220's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    222
    That looks really good
    How do you like the brushless system in the telluride ?
    I've been thinking about making mine brushless as well
    Can't get enough of my Rc's

  3. #3
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by barra220 View Post
    That looks really good
    How do you like the brushless system in the telluride ?
    I've been thinking about making mine brushless as well
    Love it ...it sure moves , running 12/54 gearing ,32p and it flies on 2s ...on 3s is nuts lol
    This truck loves to go fast ...and with the wheels I'm using it's very stable.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Traxxas Employee
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    379
    What paint did you use for the gray color? That's the best looking gray I've seen.

  5. #5
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Maxxdude View Post
    What paint did you use for the gray color? That's the best looking gray I've seen.
    We'll it's actually a TS paint not PS , if u want it to stick u must use clear PS first so the TS would stick to the body followed by PS . It's TS 67 but even after all that it does flake a bit so find something close in PS paint.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Traxxas Employee
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiwolfman View Post
    We'll it's actually a TS paint not PS , if u want it to stick u must use clear PS first so the TS would stick to the body followed by PS . It's TS 67 but even after all that it does flake a bit so find something close in PS paint.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Ahh, that explains it. I don't know why it's so hard to get a PS battleship gray paint. Tamiya has the Corsa gray, but that's not what I want.

  7. #7
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Maxxdude View Post
    Ahh, that explains it. I don't know why it's so hard to get a PS battleship gray paint. Tamiya has the Corsa gray, but that's not what I want.
    I don't understand either , they should offer more PS color choices.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    RC Racer rcdabbler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Everett, WA
    Posts
    196
    Yes, a solid grey and an army green! Good looking Telluride, man. I was going to eventually build one, myself, but I think it's going to be more of a Slash trail truck, using my old Axial Deadbolt body.

  9. #9
    Traxxas Employee
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    379
    Telluride makes a great trail truck. I even turned mine into a respectable rock crawler. I prefer the shorter wheelbase to the Slash.

  10. #10
    RC Racer rcdabbler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Everett, WA
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Maxxdude View Post
    Telluride makes a great trail truck. I even turned mine into a respectable rock crawler. I prefer the shorter wheelbase to the Slash.
    I've got both chassis pieces, so if I don't like the way it handles with the HCG chassis, I'll just swap it out with the Telly tub.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •