Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    50

    Xmaxx servo! shall I do an upgrade?

    Hi Xmaxxers
    So after 1 year my Xmaxx servo stop working!
    I opened and could see that the engine from the servo was rusty and leaking some water!
    I would like to know if itīs worth to get 2085X or the stock servo!
    I have a Xmaxx that runs on 6S

    Thank you

  2. #2
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosseica View Post
    Hi Xmaxxers
    So after 1 year my Xmaxx servo stop working!
    I opened and could see that the engine from the servo was rusty and leaking some water!
    I would like to know if itīs worth to get 2085X or the stock servo!
    I have a Xmaxx that runs on 6S

    Thank you
    I just replaced mine with the 2085X, and it seems to track much straighter than before. I would go with the upgrade if it were me, you might want bigger tires or more aggressive off road later!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Outside And Play!

  3. #3
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by DMO-79 View Post
    I just replaced mine with the 2085X, and it seems to track much straighter than before. I would go with the upgrade if it were me, you might want bigger tires or more aggressive off road later!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just ordered,
    Thank you

  4. #4
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    93
    Its worth it.....the only downside I found is when driving on the street I get traction roll overs vs before it would just slowly slide....guess I need to slow down the steering inputs!

  5. #5
    RC Racer MaxxPain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    230
    I just installed mine and it seems a lot better. Not super fast but works great. I use the Proline Tires which need some extra power to turn especially when going fast.
    Xmaxx, Rally, Slash 4X4, Summit 1/16

  6. #6
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    1,203
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPain View Post
    I just installed mine and it seems a lot better. Not super fast but works great. I use the Proline Tires which need some extra power to turn especially when going fast.
    Im going to get one soon, my tie rods are all bent up... need aluminum or at least some form of adjustable ones.

    Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •