RC Racer

Question How do i flash the ET-3S firmware to run 4S

As the title states, looking for the download that will allow me to flash my Et-3S that will allow me to run 4S or the Mamba Max Pro firmware

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi36 View Post
    As the title states, looking for the download that will allow me to flash my Et-3S that will allow me to run 4S or the Mamba Max Pro firmware
    I believe this should answer your questions.

https://traxxas.com/forums/showthrea...ed-Castle-ESCs

RC Racer
    Thx elDax!

RC Racer
    Update:

I successfully flashed the Et -3s with the latest 1.46 firmware. Ran it on a 3s/5000mah/25c lipo for 20 min to warn up the tires. Then threw in a brand new/ fully charged 4S /3300mah/30c lipo. With punch control@ 40%, I ran it for 20 min hitting full throttle a couple times for a second or two. Highest motor temp was 162, right there @ the end. This thing flies!

Thx again elDax

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi36 View Post
    Update:

I successfully flashed the Et -3s with the latest 1.46 firmware. Ran it on a 3s/5000mah/25c lipo for 20 min to warn up the tires. Then threw in a brand new/ fully charged 4S /3300mah/30c lipo. With punch control@ 40%, I ran it for 20 min hitting full throttle a couple times for a second or two. Highest motor temp was 162, right there @ the end. This thing flies!

Thx again elDax
    Meh, don't thank me, I read it on here same as you, lol.

I am a Castle fan though...be sure to tinker around with the many settings available. Keep using the punch control feature...your drive shafts will thank you.

RC poster
    Hello guys new to the rc world first real truck my summit but now I have the itch to run i now have a traxxas funny car want to try to get the et3s to run 4s but I am clueless I have read many forums im still stupid ok here goes do I need a computer to do this is there some special cable that plugs in to the esc I am a mechanic by trade so I can fix things but programing computers I'm a little bit in the stone ages please help

How do i flash the ET-3S firmware to run 4S

well, jack, you do need a computer and a CastleLink device or a FieldLink programming card.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 12-07-2016 at 11:21 PM.
    Member of the 100+ post club! Here to mess up!

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Castle needs an android app... Most peeps do not need a computer anymore...
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...