Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: A other pede

  1. #1
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    77

    A other pede

    Well was looking on the net for stuff and found a pede in my town it has the brushless motor whit a 4000 lipo 3s that truck cracy. The guy also hade some upgrade to it ,spare set of tire and rim 2 body .Got a good deal on it to just had to get it .Play whit it for a bit it freaken cool never new that it was way faster then my xl5 even on nimh battery .We am only going to get a few more upgrade for that one it starting to cost a bit of money but it all for fun I love it .

  2. #2
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    91
    Nice catch

    Good luck and have fun with your truck.

    Envoyé de mon LG-H831 en utilisant Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blademael; 09-24-2017 at 05:44 PM.
    One Stampede and one TRX4

  3. #3
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    77
    well I ran the truck a few time tonight used a 2s 5700 the motor and esc got pretty hot even saw a bit of smoke from the esc that not good .Now can I use a other brand of esc to run the velinean motor .I have a Hobbywing EZRUN WP SC8 Waterproof 120A Brushless ESC will that work

  4. #4
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. jvogel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PM me if you want to bash near Grass Valley, CA
    Posts
    3,144
    If money isn't an issue, I suggest putting a Castle Creations Mamba Monster X ESC and Castle 2650 motor in it. Mine runs very coolly. Nice on 2s LiPo. F-f-fast on 3s. 4s is insane.
    Obstacle Magnet

  5. #5
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,385

    A other pede

    Quote Originally Posted by coupman35 View Post
    well I ran the truck a few time tonight used a 2s 5700 the motor and esc got pretty hot even saw a bit of smoke from the esc that not good .Now can I use a other brand of esc to run the velinean motor .I have a Hobbywing EZRUN WP SC8 Waterproof 120A Brushless ESC will that work
    I have a MMX on my Rustler, but for the money the sc8 will do very well.

  6. #6
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    77
    It looks like my pion a 18t is that why it be running hot .when I run the truck a few time it get really hot

  7. #7
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Briber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    St. Peters, MO
    Posts
    3,453
    Quote Originally Posted by coupman35 View Post
    It looks like my pion a 18t is that why it be running hot .when I run the truck a few time it get really hot
    Stock is 11, yea thats even bigger than the one Trx gives you for speed runs, no wonder it ran hot. Yes you should be able to run it with that. You may need to adjust settings though. Do you have program box for sc8 esc? If not Id get one. Dont remember what i paid for my programmer.

    I need just one more rc, then Im done,
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...

  8. #8
    RC Champion lektro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Virginia Beach/ South USA !
    Posts
    1,922
    Quote Originally Posted by jvogel View Post
    If money isn't an issue, I suggest putting a Castle Creations Mamba Monster X ESC and Castle 2650 motor in it. Mine runs very coolly. Nice on 2s LiPo. F-f-fast on 3s. 4s is insane.
    Does she run cool on 4s too jvogel?
    Choose Life !!!

  9. #9
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    77
    Well it turns out this 4000 lipo no good I try charging it and balance it not keep it charge at all .
    Looking at a few more lipo and fead back be good to help me get a good one

    here a few battery am looking at
    HRB 2s 7.4v 6000mah 60c Li-poly Lipo Battery Hard Case

    HRB 11.1V 5000mAh 3S 50C-100C Akku LiPo Battery
    Gens ace 5000mAh 11.1V 3S 50C LiPo Battery

  10. #10
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    77
    also I got a 11 t pion in it now it run great and much cooler to still has lot of speed to that great

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •