Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by MaXDee View Post
    Razor, I know you put the Arrma 3200kv motor on your new LCG Stampede. It's a 3660 sized motor. Do you think there is a big difference in performance between a 3660 and a 3652 sized motor of the same sized kv?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
    Yes, I do. The 3660 should be a lot torquier, good for 4WD vehicles. Not really needed for 2WD though.
    youtube.com/c/RazorRCvideos

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorRC22 View Post
    We'll see. So far the Rustler looks like it weighs about 1920g RTR, whereas my lightened 22T 3.0 is at 1788g.
    When you say the rustler is 1920g RTR, is that with the battery in the truck or not?

When you say the rustler is 1920g RTR, is that with the battery in the truck or not?
    With a 213g shorty battery

RC Qualifier
    With a 213g shorty battery
    Great! Thanks. When you were running this truck with the tlr shocks, were you using buggy Springs, or truck Springs?

Great! Thanks. When you were running this truck with the tlr shocks, were you using buggy Springs, or truck Springs?

truck springs

RC Qualifier
    truck springs
    Are buggy Springs even usable on this truck? One thing that I noticed recently that really irks me is the front Springs on my tlr 22sct 2.0 are the same height as buggy Springs. I just about ran out of collar setting the ride height on that thing.

I came across your video on TLR Springs today purely by accident, so I watched it. Great video! Very educational. I never really paid attention to the height of the springs, buggy vs truck. I recently picked up some tlr Springs, but to my surprise they're all buggy Springs. That prompted me to grab a front buggy spring and measure it against my SCT spring. But the suspension on my SCT is smooth as silk though.

I could just order the +4mm spring retainers and keep the buggy springs. I'm just annoyed by all of this.

I could just order the +4mm spring retainers and keep the buggy springs. I'm just annoyed by all of this.
    Haha, it's worse than you think. They've changed a bunch of things since that video was recorded, I think they got rid of most/all of the truck springs and just want you to use the +4 spring retainers. I think they're also moving towards all low frequency springs.

If you want to keep it simple, I'd just use Associated front (54mm) and rear (72mm) springs. Not a lot of stiffness choices, but they fit well.

The new Gen3 shocks on the TLR 22 5.0 fixed some of these problems by adding a lot more threads so you get more adjustment. Unfortunately they are only on the buggy (no truck version yet).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345