RC Racer

new mip parts need help and advice

Restoring an old nitro sport the original engine is gumbed up it came with a mip header and pipe I found a deal on new engine a .15 looks in great shel the bottom end is new not the top it has a the # 2 carb on it and itís a missing a lsn I have a # - carb and wanted to now if the lsn would work in the #1 carb my other concern is the header gasket the mip stinger came with the hole looks to small also see the pics what should I go with not sure

[IMG]http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/
    /adisena78/Mobile%20Uploads/899FD172-1C0B-4D40-B79C-45CAE372F03D_zpseqc1hggf.jpg[/IMG]

RC Competitor
    Not a nitro guy but, if the gasket opening is to small but the bolt holes line up you could make a paper template rubbing. Use a pencil and rub the lead over the exhaust opening. Place a piece of a 3x5 card or paper over hole and rub your finger or something hard over paper. Cut it out with a hobby knife. Lay it over the gasket and cut it out with the hobby knife.

RC Racer
    Thanks that’s what I will do any info from anyone else on that set up with mip parts would be great