Happy birtday Slash.

Well my Slash 4x4 turns 8 this week. It's been a faithful and frequently abused rig.
    I have never broken anything except motors, motor mount bearings and the odd axle or ten.
    Time to show some love me thinks.

Traxxas a arms front and rear. Old ones are so worn and loose they had to go.

All new rod ends for steering and camber links.
    Lunsford punisher hinge pin set.

RPM body mounts front and rear. Broke the original front mount yesterday.

RPM rear bumper ,mudflaps and low visibility wheelie bar fitted with Traxxas alloy wheelie bar wheels in a lovely shade of blue. Broke the rear bumper yesterday.

2 Traxxas heavy duty front shock shafts and rebuild kits. Bent a shaft yesterday.

A much happier looking truck now. All joining the MIP X duty axles front and rear, the Tekno big bone driveshaft, HR motor mount and HR steering bell crank.

The lunsford hinge pins removed some slop in my TRX alloy c hubs and caster blocks. Very happy with that.

Now to take it out and bash it like it's 8

Happy birthday!

Time for a run in the olde skatepark!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

WoW! that's one old slash!! How many more years will it last!!
    Happy birthday
    I ask way to many questions

Happy birthday!!! I give you a lot of respect for keeping your truck so long. My truck from January 2010 is long gone
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!

And a skatepark bash we had. An absolute blast as always and now I need a new Proline lid for the old girl. Ripped a front guard almost off. Gotta love the hits those Proline bodies take.

Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    Happy birthday!!! I give you a lot of respect for keeping your truck so long. My truck from January 2010 is long gone
    Cheers mate. I maintain my cars pretty diligently. I don't break much just replace worn parts.
    Just out of interest. How do those Bandito tyres go on smooth and polished concrete?
    Liking the look of them and thinking on getting a set for skateparks and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Amistry20 View Post
    WoW! that's one old slash!! How many more years will it last!!
    Happy birthday
    I reckon it'll go until they stop making parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentbaby65 View Post
    Cheers mate. I maintain my cars pretty diligently. I don't break much just replace worn parts.
    Just out of interest. How do those Bandito tyres go on smooth and polished concrete?
    Liking the look of them and thinking on getting a set for skateparks and the like.
    The original Bandito tires work great on those surfaces! I was trying a new way to belt tires on the new set and it didn't work. So I am going to have to unmount all the tires and try something different.
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!

Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    The original Bandito tires work great on those surfaces! I was trying a new way to belt tires on the new set and it didn't work. So I am going to have to unmount all the tires and try something different.
    Goodluck remounting.
    Are you strapping the tyres?