RC Enthusiast

Uninterrc Losi diff cases

I dont know if all of you are aware that uninterrc.com are making some diff cases for the e revo that will fit the Losi lst2 diffs?
    These should be a direct fit for the erevo and hopefully cure all diff problems.

Uninterrc is now taking preorders for the cases before they start production, the final product should be cnc milled aluminium.

https://www.uninterrc.com/erevodiffs

RC Champion
    Thanks for posting. I put my name down for a set. This should be a lot easier than having to do all the grinding on the stock bulk heads.
    I have an RC problem...

RC Racer
    Can you give an estimate on shipping to Belgium?
    I might be interested as well, if the shipping doesn't kill the deal
    (could you perhaps declare a lower value on the package also? )
    Last edited by degake; 11-21-2017 at 11:02 AM.
    P4de, G.D., K.Block, K. Busch, Summit, ERBE, TRX-4

RC Champion
    you will want to go to their web site or facebook page and ask.... As of now the cases don't appear to be ready. They are trying to accumulate enough orders up front to make the first run. I signed up on the web page for a set for my nitro revo.
    I have an RC problem...

RC Enthusiast
    I signed up for a set, seems like a great product. Hope they make it to full production.

Thanks for posting this!

RC Enthusiast
    Signed up for a set. Hopefully it all works out.
    2xmaxx 1340kv 3 sl4shes 2650/2200kv 2 p4des 2650kv

RC Competitor
    Been waiting for someone to do this. To bad I already spent $150 just to build one diff.

RC Champion
    One thing to mention if you are planning on doing this - center drive shafts. The losi diffs use an 8mm dia pinion shaft and the stock drive shafts are not a direct fit. You will either have to convert to dog bones (a savage xl rear center dog bone will fit the rear, not sure about the front) or go to RC Monster and get a pair of adapters that swap onto the stock plastic shafts and will fit the 8mm pinion shaft.
    I have an RC problem...

Thank you for this, I put my name in
    Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it

RC Enthusiast
    I put my filled out the form for myself as well.

Rock-Rod, Thanks for the additional information about the required drive shaft components. I was wondering what else would be needed. Since people have been modding the stock bulk heads to work with the LST2 diffs, I figured someone has already come up with a solution.

RC Enthusiast
    Check also uninterrc on facebook, they made a description on how to use e revo stub axles to make diff outdrives, then you can use stock traxxas axles.

I have seen that uninterrc also will make som tabs for the diff case so that it will stay locked in the bulkheads, no need to hotglue the casings in place.

RC Champion
    yep taking the traxxas stubs and cutting the threaded ends off is the fastest way to adapt the LST diffs to the stock plastic shaft or the steel cvds. Personally I run stock plastic shafts and replace them with ebay chop shop items when needed. The center shafts can either go with the stock plastic shafts if you use these couplers from RC Monster: https://www.rc-monster.com/proddetai..._shaft_coupler

Or switch over to an all steel drive line using dog bones and cups. Since the LST diffs has a longer pinion snout the traxxas steel CVDs won't work unless you are willing to pull the output shaft out of the trans and shorten it a few MM and then re-grind and redrill pin hole. If you go with dog bones, then the trick is finding a rear dog bone that is long enough. I seem to recall it's a 142mm dog bone length for the e-revo with LST diffs and the one source for this dog bone is from HPI. The Savage XL series uses this shaft length for the rear. I don't recall what length the front shaft should be.
    I have an RC problem...

RC Competitor
    Did anyone find a estimated release date?

RC Enthusiast
    I have not heard anything since submitting my information.

RC Qualifier
    I put my name in for a set. Anyone know if this is legit.

I placed an order from them (on shapeways) a month ago and I can't seem to get an answer regarding status or shipping.
    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.