RC Competitor

Bleeder screw for GTR's

Anyone ever add a bleeder screw to the GTR's? They weep every now and again. I think I'm going to try it with a spare set of caps. I'd like to stop the weeping and have a definitive control over how much air is being "stored" in the cap...

RC Qualifier
    I would replace the bladders that are in the cap, mine only seep a tiny bit of oil a day or two after I rebuild them or change fluid, after that they don't leak again.
    Slash Ultimate, HW XR8 SCT Pro/3660 SD-G2 4300 KV

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssRC View Post
    I would replace the bladders that are in the cap, mine only seep a tiny bit of oil a day or two after I rebuild them or change fluid, after that they don't leak again.
    Mine do the same. Bladders are new. The shocks work fine. Just trying to see if I can get them a bit better.

FYI, I put the bladders in the cap when I screw them on, I think it bleeds better this way and the air is at normal pressure.
    youtube.com/c/RazorRCvideos

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorRC22 View Post
    FYI, I put the bladders in the cap when I screw them on, I think it bleeds better this way and the air is at normal pressure.
    This is how I do it as well, and I don't have a problem with my shocks leaking

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk