RPM rear bumper, wheelie bar and mud flaps

I bought a new RPM wheelie bar , rear bumper and mudflaps for my Slash 4x4's birthday and I must say I'm quite liking the look. The Traxxas alloy wheelie bar wheels also look nice and work brilliantly as well. I feel for the old girl dragging her behind on the ground for all those years.
    The whole setup seems quite tough and the wheelie bar keeps the wheels up close and out of the way. A must for my skatepark and bmx track bashing.
    I've done some pretty big air and had some nasty crashes and all good so far.

Looks like fun to me...
    Happy 7th birthday to your Slash!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

It is 7 too.
    In my happy birthday Slash post I said 8 yrs. old.
    I must be getting old. One year just blurs into the next now.
    Oh well 7 yrs. old is still pretty good and still flying high.
    Squeegie your scary with knowlege mate. Next time I forget something, I'm just going to ask you. ☺

I have the same RPM bumper and wheelie bars. I have never tried them. They are just sitting in my bin of spare parts. You keeping that truck so long is a testament to the quality product that the Traxxas Slash 4x4 is
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!

Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    I have the same RPM bumper and wheelie bars. I have never tried them. They are just sitting in my bin of spare parts. You keeping that truck so long is a testament to the quality product that the Traxxas Slash 4x4 is
    Aint that the truth. Really does amaze me how it just keeps on trucking and asking for more.
    Traxxas did a good job with these rigs. My Summit is even older. Still got the original am radio in that. My Revo 3.3 is the same age as the Slash.
    You maintain them and don't drive them into solid objects at top speed and they last.