RC Enthusiast

Traxxas Aton promises

So far Traxxas has made one of their promises happen... Surprisingly.. Curious on what everyone thinks is next?? Any ideas???? (:

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyT626 View Post
    So far Traxxas has made one of their promises happen... Surprisingly.. Curious on what everyone thinks is next?? Any ideas???? (:

Lets face it , Traxxas's main market is R/C trucks and cars . The drone / quadcopter market is changing pretty fast. I'm a sport flyer and really,really like my Aton ..Traxxas support has been super great with my Traxxas trucks and my flying products from them as well . T he price point fits well IMO

RC poster
    I recently registered a Traxxas truck on their website which included a short survey that asked - What future products would you like to see from Traxxas? I responded with the same idea I've had for a while now. They should come out with a RTF FPV racing quad for the masses. FPV is where it's at right now so if they could hit the sweet spot between price & performance they'd probably sell a ton of em because a lot of folks don't want to mess with building one from scratch. Design it with air brakes & RTH for beginners & they'd have something most FPV racing quads don't offer.

RC Enthusiast
    That's true, everyone is looking for FPV products for the Aton or other drones. If Traxxas were to make this happen they would make some good bank and make some people happy.