Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC poster
    This is a 190mm, only issue i ran into was getting the wheel wells cut enough in the rear without changing out the stock tires due to width. Aside from that, everything worked out great. Also, my TRX4 in the background of the one pic. Just finished the Rubicon body. No stickers on in the picture but they are now, came out perfect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RC poster
    A few more to add

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Even though I am sure this has been answered in a few other places by now, I want to show what I did because I had the same question and managed to work my way through it. Lets face it, there are a lot of amazing 190mm bodies out there that are very tempting to buy.

I picked up a Tamiya Ferrari 458 shell for my 4tec, which is the first shell I have ever painted or 'built' and which I had originally planned to try and widebody with the Libertywalk widebody because I was not sure if I would be able to get the wheels into the wheel well sufficiently. As soon as the wheels in the picture arrived (which are typical sized 26mm wide wheels), I realized that they would pretty well fit with no issue and that by adding a very slight camber, you can truly get this chassis to fit a 190mm no problem.

I was really impressed with the quality of the Tetsujn wheels (and the massive variety) and would definitely recommend to others. When I get my 190mm Lamborghini shell completed I will post it up with the other set of wheels I picked up.

To be clear, the Tetsujin Superwheel have a variable offset of 3, 6 and 9mm, and the offset I am running is 3mm in the front and 9mm in the rear. As you can see, the front wheels are completely within the wheel well and in the rear (with a very slight camber), are maybe a mm or two out of the wheel well- which is not enough to really notice. The nice thing is, if I want to run a 6mm offset in the rear the wheels would be totally in the wheel well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12