RC Competitor

Battery strap ideas?

I want to find a way to get a mount with velcro straps if possible for my 4x4 pede so i dont have to keep changing the battery hold down between the 25mm and 29mm bars...

I was thinking of even making my own out of acrylic possibly or maybe a piece of carbon fibre but was wure what would be the best material or if there are available options for purchase out there other than puretech or something...

I am in that hunt myself! Would love to find something where I don't have to start chopping on the chassis. At the moment I am limited to 3s and would like to go to 4s. I am looking forward to more responses and hope someone has come up with the ultimate solution, other than chopping on the chassis. I will definitely be pondering over it..... When I get my 4s or go with 2 2s or 2 3s I will be putting on my thinking cap.
    Quality Build Starts Here....:)

RC Competitor
    Hey Lektro, so after a lot of research it seems i could only find a company called Pure Tech Products does make velcro battery strap hold downs, but it would end up costing too much for me to ship over, so i ended up drilling the chassis instead, then going to lay down some high density packing foam to cushion the batterys base a bit...

Thank you Ghost! I will look into PTP. I am thinking of making my own buckle and just finding some straps. Try to make it look like it was done in the factory. Everything I have modified, I try not to cut, chop if I don't have too................I like it mean and clean.....
    Quality Build Starts Here....:)