Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    RC Racer
    I opened the rear body little to reduce air drag under body, donít know if if makes any difference... just fun to try everything in coming days...

All is just temporarily done to try...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Few pics together Xmaxx has become very cool now with all power and upgrades... 30-32C (86-90F) coming days when I will test..)) should be ok with all air flow

RC Qualifier
    I follow your build and a few others with the Xmaxx hoping to one day add to the collection. I have one of the Hitec tx's and would like some advice if your willing at a later date when I get around to actually setting this up.

RC Racer
    [QUOTE=Rain Dawg;6453298]I follow your build and a few others with the Xmaxx hoping to one day add to the collection. I have one of the Hitec tx's and would like some advice if your willing at a later date when I get around to actually setting this up.

Ok) i hope you will add to the collection... Xmaxx 8S is awesome machine even with stock performance! sure i help if i can.. Its a very nice transmitter, really like it too!

RC Racer
    Not my day again! planned to test the car in the evening, noticed the car not breaking normal and in reverse the car getting enormous torque did backwards wheelie and broke a tooth on the pinion.. at least it didnít came off probably something in settings... I have another 30T pinion to replace it with and try again.. mod 1 seems weak, will replace them with mod 1.5 gears.

RC Racer
    Installed new 30T pinion and was told this motor has to much torque to hold any pinion in place for this truck, shaft and pinion screw are not hard enough. Mesh probably caused the teeth issues... I try again and see, not sure it’s right but otherwise I use mod 1.5 and weld it together

will try a steel bar not to flip over, not ready yet.. I cut off the castle cover, like to see the motor ) and can add fans if needed. will try all soon again

RC poster
    I purchased and use pinions from https://www.sagacustomrc.com/store/p...ons_gears.html

The pinions use 2x grub screws.

Running 31/54 gearing, leopard 5892 1340kv, hw max5

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678