Thread: Remote box

RC Competitor

Remote box

Been thinking of creating a box that goes around the remote, your hands to protect the remote from snow, and your hand from the cold. Would like a way to beat the box, but just blocking the wind and snow would help a lot. Any ideas on what to Use? My struggle is figuring out something to seal off where your arms go inside the box. Thinking of using a elastic like material and putting my arms through, but not sure if it'll work. Any ideas are much appreciated! - Zach

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    You could do this with a fabric and glue a rubber band that fits the small hole to the end of the tabs (or loop the fabric around the rubber band and sew it to itself). which will definitely create a snug fit and easy arm movement. Plus its light weight. As for heat, I used to have a pair of socks that were heated with a long thin wire that ran down both sides for the sock for hunting. I don't know if it would have the btu to heat the box but it would also be a light weight option. Just remember heat rises so whatever you do try and get it under your hands, not above it.
    [IMG]0_191682---F0219_608_723_compo_300x300 by Devin Buxton, on Flickr[/IMG]

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Ive seen these "gloves" for sale somewhere... Cant remember where
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...