RC poster

Traxxas T-Maxx Classic. Nirto 3.3. Won't move.

Yesterday, I was running my nitro truck. I cleared (drove over) my sidewalk many times. For some reason I hit the brakes when going over yesterday, lowering my front end causing my truck to smack into the sidewalk pretty hard.

My issue, after putting everything back together is:

Engine starts, runs great; however when I give it throttle it doesn't move, like it's in neutral.
    If I pick the truck up and give it throttle the tires spin, on the ground it doesn't move.

Any advice to this new RC enthusiast?
    Thank-you in advance for your time.

RC Racer
    Sounds like you slipper clutch is loose, tighten it all the way then back it out 1/4 turn, also check your slipper pads, they might be worn.

RC poster
    Thank you Brick it Sam. Not sure how to do any of that, I tried to put a screw driver in the small opening at the top of the transmission while tighting the screw on the end of the spurr, but I was unsuccessful.

RC poster
    Any suggestions/ tricks, on how tighten the slipper clutch.

RC Racer
    Hold the Spur gear, and get some pliers and use those to tighten it, or remove the engine and use an 8mm socket to tighten, watch some videos of spur mesh setting before putting the engine back, if you remove the engine clean it with some compressed air.

If you had to replace the bulkheads or remove one of the differentials you might have put one of them back upside down which would make the front wheels go in the opposite direction than the back...

Easy way to tell. With the engine off put the 2 rear wheels on the ground lift the front and see if all 4 wheels are turning in the same direction. If not, well, there ya are.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

RC poster
    Thank you sir.
    Update: took the RC truck to a hobby shop, still waiting to hear from them as far as, what was wrong. Will definitely post when I hear back from them.
    Thank-you guys for your response.
    -Josh.