RC Qualifier

My spartan, salvage but clean title

Last month I picked up a M41, never thinking I was going to enjoy a bot as much as I have been. So A couple of days ago I picked up a spartan that has been used and abused even though it had its upgraded rudder, shaft futaba radio and prop, the hull and cap were beat up and the esc was not working.

I read about the esc and come to find out it has a burned out bec so I plugged in a battery straight to the receiver and bam esc works! The plugs and cap pack were all corroded so I switched them out.

I stripped the silver paint to find black paint and some paint that seems to be house paint. Lol. Seriously, house paint. So far I have sold off a couple of items that came with it such as batteries to pay back on this purchase and bought a new cap since it seems the previous owner made holes in it for what I would assume he thought would be ventilation.

Here are some pics, poor boat.

IG: @818sFastestRC
    Slash 4x4 138MPH

RC Qualifier
    Here it is stripped, epoxy on the front which I still have to sand down and cobalt blue color test on the old cap which will be the color for the whole boat as soon as the cap gets here I can start painting

Slash 4x4 138MPH

RC Qualifier
    Spartan doing 57.9 mph on 4s

Slash 4x4 138MPH

You did good!!!
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltdoggie View Post
    Spartan doing 57.9 mph on 4s

That is awesome ! I have the same boat with the same esc . I was curious what motor and prop you are using ? On 4s Iím lucky to get 37mph. Much Appreciate any advice, Gary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk