RC Qualifier

Any Clubs in my area?

I'm Looking for any Tracks/Clubs in the Lewiston, ID or Moscow, ID area. I try'd looking on-line but didn't have much luck. I found a possible hit but with the roads around here covered in snow I'm not about to explore a back road in hopes that a indoor R/C track is still maintain'd by a club.The one track I knew about got level'd and turned into an Autozone.

If I don't see many reply's I'll know why.

Also, if you know of a site that helps search for Clubs and/or Tracks post it up and I'll take a look.
    Brushless RiPs Nitro Drips.

The best place to look for this kind of stuff is on Facebook. There are a couple of clubs up here in the Spokane/C'DA area, I know of one indoor and one outdoor track in Spokane, and the area has a few great crawling clubs.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Qualifier
    Online is a good way to check for local tracks and clubs like you tried. Don't facebook myself but I know there is clubs that are on facebook that don't have any websites, etc. Also check with any local hobby shops. You might want to check with local online classified sections as well for info.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
    The best place to look for this kind of stuff is on Facebook. There are a couple of clubs up here in the Spokane/C'DA area, I know of one indoor and one outdoor track in Spokane, and the area has a few great crawling clubs.
    SPK/CDA is a 2 hour Drive for me. Bit hard to justify atm. I try'd looking on FB but couldn't an R/C car club. Had no issue findind railroad and planes. XD

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike mechanic View Post
    Online is a good way to check for local tracks and clubs like you tried. Don't facebook myself but I know there is clubs that are on facebook that don't have any websites, etc. Also check with any local hobby shops. You might want to check with local online classified sections as well for info.
    My LHS doesn't support the local racing/club community so they don't know much. Good thought though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skitter302 View Post
    My LHS doesn't support the local racing/club community so they don't know much. Good thought though.
    What?!?

Seriously? Wow... First one I have heard of that didn't have their finger on the pulse of local competitions.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired