RC poster

Suggestions/modifications help for my truck

Hey everyone, I recently got a stampede truck and as you can imagine I have been wanting to make it cooler, faster and better. But since this is my first traxxas vehicle I wanted to hear and see what your guys' input was on what I should focus on first before whats on my list. So far I would love to get for my suspension a tekno drive shaft, blue aluminum shock caps, J concepts tray cover, mipx-CVPS axles and for my motor i would love a CSR copper head viper, steering servo-track star TS-411MG, 5000 battery NIMH, tacon 4000kv, and a stainless steel front sway bar. Feel free to leave your suggestions and input and maybe your own changes that youve made to your stampede. Im always open to new ideas.

Forget your upgrades! I want to see that 67' Camaro! GO Lipo!
    Choose Life !!!

If your lQQking to make your p4de go faster, cooler and run better.... ditch the 4000kv motor, thats recomended more for 2wd lighter vehicles, so for starters, may i suggest the goolrc 2600kv 3660-550 motor along with a hobbywing wp-sc8 esc and a 3s 5000mah+ lipo, 4s lipo max, you wont be disapointed.
    Bashing along @ 30mph...

Maybe start by telling us what Stampede you have? Brushed or VXL? And I completely agree with Lektro...go lipo and I want to see pics of the 67 Camaro as well!!!
    Slash 4x4 Ult 2150kv
    Rustler vxl
    Ford GT vxl

RC Qualifier
    My vote-

Want to see dat 67

which model u have? Vxl or xl5.

forget a 4000kv I would go 2200kv or 2650kv.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

for the 4x4 stampede defo a 2650 or 2200kv and MIP Xduty shafts, and aluminum clutch bearing adapter.
    Choose Life !!!

RC poster
    Thanks for the feed back fellas. The thread says I can't post attachments. I'm new to forums so if there is a way I can post the pictures of my 67 and 69 camaro then please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by A67camaro View Post
    Thanks for the feed back fellas. The thread says I can't post attachments. I'm new to forums so if there is a way I can post the pictures of my 67 and 69 camaro then please let me know.
    Nice! Took Me a while before I could post pics. Not sure on when you will be able to.

Which model of the stampede do you have XL5 or VXL? With the viper motor, 618 hp up to 877hp How much money you willing to invest. Being Mopar will it fit in either of your camaros?
    Choose Life !!!

Quote Originally Posted by A67camaro View Post
    Download tapatalk and u can post pics, thats wat i use. Id like to see them thar camaros as well lol

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk