Pitbull RC Rock Beast XOR Tires Beadlock Wheel Fitment

I purchased some Pitbull Rock Beast XOR tires for my Slash. I am reading conflicting information about getting them to mount on beadlock wheels.

If you have these tires on beadlock wheels, please share photos, tell me what type of wheels and if any modifications had to be made to the tires or wheels.

Thank you.

An old pic, with RC4WD wheels. No problems at all as far a beads go, wheels are just real heavy. Don't have to tape the tires for ballooning either, they have the internal rib.
    20141228_135720_resized_1 by matt collins, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by MAC FAB View Post
    An old pic, with RC4WD wheels. No problems at all as far a beads go, wheels are just real heavy. Don't have to tape the tires for ballooning either, they have the internal rib.
    Thanks! I love the look of those wheels. They're the best looking SC beadlocks by far IMO. But I am worried about the weight.

Thanks for confirming they fit!

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    I get giggly every time i see a MacFab creation lol. Are those sc beadlocks or 2.2s?
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Competitor
    Appears the opposing side rear inner bead looks like 3.0.
    My guess is all 4 wheels are 2.2/3.0 !!

Yes, all 2.2/3.0. Nice wheels. DRVNPRO makes some nice beadlocks as well, using the SCORE TT mounting hubs or theirs, that look like disc brake rotors. Run the rear, long offset if you go that route.

Yes, all 2.2/3.0. Nice wheels. DRVNPRO makes some nice beadlocks as well, using the SCORE TT mounting hubs or theirs, that look like disc brake rotors. Run the rear, long offset if you go that route.
    Heh. I didn't know they made aluminum parts now. Their wheels are generic looking. Nice, but generic. And their asking price is crazy.

Has anybody tried the plastic Proline beadlock wheels with these Pitbull tires?

You pose a very good question there, Ripper. Are there any other plastic SC beadlocks even out there besides Proline? Somewhere I downloaded an open source file that a guy had drawn up and 3d printed. Beadlock Method looking wheel using Axial hubs. DRVNPRO is made in the USA, Ramona, CA, and used to offer a few different styles that were awesome. Its was a shame to beat up the aluminum wheels, which is why I took them off. They will be going on my altered Summit LT build. By simply running aluminum beadlocks, you will be spending $120 or more for new rims alone. Ouch. I paid $60 for my set off flea bay a couple years ago, score!!!

You pose a very good question there, Ripper. Are there any other plastic SC beadlocks even out there besides Proline? Somewhere I downloaded an open source file that a guy had drawn up and 3d printed. Beadlock Method looking wheel using Axial hubs. DRVNPRO is made in the USA, Ramona, CA, and used to offer a few different styles that were awesome. Its was a shame to beat up the aluminum wheels, which is why I took them off. They will be going on my altered Summit LT build. By simply running aluminum beadlocks, you will be spending $120 or more for new rims alone. Ouch. I paid $60 for my set off flea bay a couple years ago, score!!!
    Proline are the only plastic beadlock wheels that I know of.

I'm all for paying top notch for high quality wheels. I own my fair share of Gear Head wheels. But the DRVNPRO wheels aren't nice enough looking, IMO to justify the cost.

I'm looking at getting the Proline F11 beadlock wheels. Which one is used on the front of the 2WD Slash? They have them for the rear of the Slash and the other part number mentions the front of the Pro Trac Slash, but says nothing about the stock Slash.